PDA

View Full Version : Seattle/Kelowna

mccabe23
02-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Should be a dandy tonight! Hopefully the Rockets got enough rest last night during the loooooong bus ride home. I think we should have pulled the fire alarm at the Coast Capri last night to wake up them T-Birds! lol!! I'm curious if Seattle came up last night or are driving up today. I look for Yeomans to get the start even though Westy played an amazing game last night. Should be another close one like last Wednesday and I predict another 2-1 Rockets victory. Go Rockets!!!!!!!!!!

Jovorock
02-23-2005, 02:47 PM
I think we should have pulled the fire alarm at the Coast Capri last night to wake up them T-Birds! lol!! !!
So that was you that pulled the alarm at the Best Western to wake up Gatineau?

Should be another great game verses the dirty birds.

mccabe23
02-23-2005, 03:09 PM
LOL! NO, IT WASN'T ME!!! LOL

But honestly, looking back at it now, that was one funny prank! :laugh:

kelownakarl
02-23-2005, 10:54 PM
At home listening tonight, sounds like both teams are competing hard! 2-0, keep it up.

PeteyNice
02-23-2005, 11:22 PM
So, I was listening online and all was well until about 10 mins to go to in the third when I got some awful ringing sound that made it impossible to listen to. I am currently suffering through the Seattle announcer. Anyway, was it just me and my crappy sound card with this problem or was it everyone?

kelownakarl
02-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Can't comment, I had it coming in clear as a whistle on the radio!

ihlemic10
02-23-2005, 11:44 PM
I am in Everett listening on the Radio to Seattle broadcast and it almost sounded like another Hockey broadcast was cutting through. Nice OT win to the Rockets though. :thumb:

fightstrap50
02-24-2005, 12:05 AM
So, I was listening online and all was well until about 10 mins to go to in the third when I got some awful ringing sound that made it impossible to listen to. I am currently suffering through the Seattle announcer. Anyway, was it just me and my crappy sound card with this problem or was it everyone?
nope its not just your sound card as im in Cranbrook listening to the ICE @ PG, which we won 6 to 2,and my computer is doing the same thing!

Jovorock
02-24-2005, 11:37 AM
That was the first time I have seen the Rockets look tired. A long trip from Portland must of got the better of them. But the boys sucked it up and and came back to win it. Great work by Ray to get Darzins the puck and just a great shot beating Bridges.

mccabe23
02-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah, you could tell they totally ran out of gas midway through the third period. Seattle saw that and jumped on them hard. So glad we picked up the two points. Great energy last night in the arena. It felt like the playoffs! I'm a little worried about Brett Palin. Anybody else see him miss his check in overtime and crash hard into the boards? He skated off in a lot of pain. Pails is a tough kid so I'm sure he'll be back. I also loved it when Mosey finally had enough of FitzGerald and gave him the ol' nut shot. lol Way to go Mosey!!!! :thumb: