PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Wheat Kings(Dec.27)

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
12-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Blades looking to get a streak going, matching up against the division leaders in Brandon, should be a tough task for our boys.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Blades looking to get a streak going, matching up against the division leaders in Brandon, should be a tough task for our boys.

Tough task it was indeed,and after giving up a 2 goal lead,they forced the game in Overtime,and the Wheat Kings had a 4-3 powerplay but to no avail,they did not score and in a shootout the Blades won. The final score was 4-3

4 game winning streak and only 6 points behind Regina (I think)

Tidball
12-27-2006, 09:41 PM
I hope someone changed thier mind about giving up on the team this season. Lorne had to make some moves and he made the right ones. Klassen and Zemlak are excellent pickups. Dropping Skrudland and Clements were some good choices too. MacAuley was tested tonight which is excellent news. Funk should be back right away as well. Geric will be returning soon but hes gotta start being productive if he wants to stay on this team. Good 4 wins against a good 4 teams. Good luck in Regina.

12-28-2006, 12:17 AM
Great to see they're doing so well lately, Menei with 2 assists, MacAngus with 2 goals, and Mcrae with 2 assists...how does that happen? Good luck to you Blades in Regina and I will be coming to Saskatoon to watch the saturday game wearing my brand new white Saskatoon Blades sweater and sporting my new haircut lol.

howley
12-29-2006, 11:32 AM
anyone know the results for Macauley? I have heard Funk is done for the season so we will see.

12-29-2006, 12:57 PM
Look on the Blair MacAully post.