PDA

View Full Version : question on game vs PA

patsdude114
12-27-2006, 09:54 PM
K im not sure who started tonight between the pipes as i kinda forgot about the game until like the 3rd...but who started in net and why was he pulled?? or did he get hurt...there is only 3 goals scored against during the regulation play so just curious what had happened...can anyone help

nivek_wahs
12-27-2006, 10:17 PM
K im not sure who started tonight between the pipes as i kinda forgot about the game until like the 3rd...but who started in net and why was he pulled?? or did he get hurt...there is only 3 goals scored against during the regulation play so just curious what had happened...can anyone helpTartaglione started and apparently let in a bad second goal... they then put Rowat in.

patsfan33
12-27-2006, 11:29 PM
i was confused about that too, yes he should have had that goal, but to yank him out right after that is slightly odd if you ask me

I like tommy and his ability to play the puck (for the most part), but the kid just can't seem to get up fast enough, when he's down all he does is flop around in hopes that a flying limb will block a shot

Rowat was good tonight, played well in the shootout too.

And I can't believe that we changed our shoot out lineup.... holy crap! Aint gonna lie, didn't think Festy or Ross would notch one but hey, they proved me wrong, nice work tonight boys.

We at least mustered a point out of this one. Didn't look too bad on the road for once...and I believe N.Ross has his physcial game back...FINALLY!

Anyway, can't wait for the game on Friday, we've all been deprived!

patsdude114
12-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Savage is a brutal ref, im not even sure how he has his card to be reffing in the WHL heck hed even be a bad ref in the SJHL, but maybe Savage would do good in the SJHL cuz the games abit slower and Savage could keep up

Wildeyes
12-29-2006, 02:12 AM
HERE IS THE 411 on savage HE IS AN INTERNATIONAL REF HE HAS DONE WORLD JRS. AND CHAMPIONSHIP ENOUGH SAID

Dwight Schrute
12-29-2006, 08:49 PM
HERE IS THE 411 on savage HE IS AN INTERNATIONAL REF HE HAS DONE WORLD JRS. AND CHAMPIONSHIP ENOUGH SAID
and has been questioned at every level and is brutal his name describes his style.. savage although brutal might be better..... your not biased are ya :)

Drop em' eh
12-30-2006, 10:17 PM
..... your not biased are ya :)

Refs and Goalies,

they are a breed apart that us regular folk don't always understand