PDA

View Full Version : Raiders win vs. Regina - dec. 27

Drop em' eh
12-28-2006, 08:59 AM
Way to go boys, another Win ! dancing pi

I hope they all had a good christmas break, and enjoyed their time back home with family and freinds.

As would be expected from having time off, both teams were a little off, but was still a good entertaining game. It is nice to see that the boys are carrying on with their winning ways. I think they have really come together as a team and know what it takes to win and they are finding ways to do that.

Who would have thought they would be in 2nd place in our division at any point in time during this season? But they deserve everything they have earned, there are no easy wins.

Good luck in the rest of the season. nhl

zinger
12-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Tendler is out for about a month with a seperated and badly bruised shoulder.

Jurich and Zeliska - their flight came in too late for the game.

Five Hole
12-28-2006, 10:30 AM
Tendler's out with a pretty bad shoulder injury - could be a few weeks.
Zeliska and Jurik got back from Christmas trip home to Slovakia at 3 or 4 in the morning Wednesday so with jet lag etc they werent ready to go.

Looked bad for Jeff May last night with that knee on knee. I was surprised to see him back out there after the intermission.

Raider's continue to be the hottest team in the league.... 6 straight wins and 8 - 1 - 0 - 1 in last 10. Yes, who would've thought they'd get to 2nd place in the East at any point this year? Friday will be another big test in Swift.
They got a couple of real tough road trips coming up, so good to get a little meat on the bones now! yeehoo

Five Hole
12-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Sorry, zinger... 'ya beat me to it with that response and I didn't see it before I sent mine Boogaard'd

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-28-2006, 01:35 PM
I think it could have gone either way, but its still another shootout loss from the raiders. Dont worry, I'm sure that we will get you guys back next time on home turf.

Big Ern
12-28-2006, 07:14 PM
I will not predict anything just yet...could go either way, but I think the Broncos are ready to knock off P.A. for the fourth time this season tomorrow. Bring it on Raiders!! BRING IT ALL DOWN HERE TO SWIFTY!!! Let's see what you've got!!!!