PDA

View Full Version : Is Now The Time?

SWANSKI
12-28-2006, 12:18 PM
SEE Med Hat just got Portlands Captain and their D is now a little stronger. Not good to see the best team getting better without the Rebs making an impact move. Is it coming or are they happy on the back end and who wuld it take to trade to get a good quality D man??

SectionNDeserter
12-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Something has to be coming, Sutter doesn't have that many defensemen called up for nothing.

hockey4
12-29-2006, 01:46 AM
ITs not suprising med hat made that move. ITs now or never for them. Red Deer has about a 3 year window to work with the current and future crop. Judging by the callups, i cant see sutter trading a 19 year old or older unless it was for a someone off our roster that is the same age. MY guess is that any trades will by for 18 year olds or younger.

Im very happy that all these young kids are being given the chance to play, as, in my opinion, we have the best crop of young kids in the division. Giving them a chance this year will only help us in our quest next year.

I will say that with our team we do have a fighting chance to win the conference. Really the only team that is any better is med hat. We just ahve to hold out hope for vancouver to win there conference.