PDA

View Full Version : Comments from last night?

RDRebelsfan
12-28-2006, 02:48 PM
I wasn't able to make it last night. Had a ticket to go and everything but with how brutal the roads apperently were I didn't risk it, and listened instead. Someone shed some light on what sounded like to be a good game that I was forced to miss.

SWANSKI
12-28-2006, 04:16 PM
Heres my take. First 10 both teams looked a little sluggish, Ice looked ok after that in the first. Reimer was a little shakey all night, seemed to fight the puck and his rebound control was not good. D struggled also in front of reimer, couple of D played ok, thought Sutter, Sutter,Starkov,Moore,Vandermeer, and Mappin played good. Thought Wray struggled( especially on the 1st goal) with a lazy play but overall 1st game after Christmas ,it was exciting and for the most part well played. The Rebels I thought deserved a better fortune then going to OT. They had a lot of chances that were not Capitalized on.

SectionNDeserter
12-28-2006, 04:28 PM
First period was pond hockey, with both teams looking pretty bad, and our goaltending looking a little worse. (On the second goal, Reimer decided to showboat a little and flash the leather a little after gloving the puck--except the puck wasn't in his glove). Reimer settled down after that, and though he was really letting out some greasy rebounds, the D was keeping the ICE from getting to them for the most part. Moore had a stellar game defensively, and Brandon Sutter had the hat trick, including the game winner. I thought Kozyra had a terrible game, even for a rookie, must be a little nervous with the Rebels carrying what? 11 defensemen?