PDA

View Full Version : Trades

d-man
12-28-2006, 11:17 PM
With players like Robertson, Durand and Sauer being traded this week and the deadline less than 2 weeks away what would the fans like to see Dean realistically do? Who is expendable, who is untouchable, who is available?

Big Ern
12-30-2006, 01:06 PM
With players like Robertson, Durand and Sauer being traded this week and the deadline less than 2 weeks away what would the fans like to see Dean realistically do? Who is expendable, who is untouchable, who is available?

You'll never hear a single hint from him, guaranteed. He's probably not gonna do much this season. But this is a time where I really like to sit back and watch what happens, so we'll see.

transplantedbronco
12-30-2006, 04:32 PM
I don't think anybody on the team is untouchable. We do have to make some decisions regarding our 19 year olds for next year. But this I think most of us know is Dean will not make a trade just for the sake of making a trade. He will only make a trade if it works for the team. With Yonks playing so well I can see Moir going. There are still some teams with room for another 20 year old. And some teams like Medicine Hat who will have to move some players when the World Juniors are over.