PDA

View Full Version : Book Drive Sat. Night Vs. Vancouver

Tipped Off
02-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Ok, I can hear the jokes all ready...Everett plays such boring hockey, they actually ask their fans to bring books to the barn for entertainment.

This post is for informational purposes only, but if you have a good zinger, let's get em out of the way here! Remember, this is for humor, we Everett fans should take no offense at the poster(s).

From the Everett Website:

Everett, WA - The Everett Silvertips and the Everett High School Library have teamed up to hold their inaugural book drive on Saturday night at the Everett Events Center as the Silvertips battle the Vancouver Giants at 7:05 p.m. Fans are encouraged to bring any used books to the Everett Events Center prior to Saturday night's game. All of the books will be donated to the Everett High School Public Library and the Everett High School Reading Program.

Everett High School Library volunteers will be on hand at every entrance at the Everett Events Center to collect the books before and during the hockey game on Saturday night. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m.

rinkrat
02-23-2005, 06:12 PM
I could bring some books down from Vancouver,but do you guys understand Canadian,eh?

Thunderbird107
02-24-2005, 03:21 AM
I'd bring some but I donated all my coloring books to the library. What's that? It's this building that...;)

I do have a great hide and seek type book that would be perfect for Everett - "Where's the call?"