PDA

View Full Version : Toomey

Tidball
12-30-2006, 01:56 PM
This kid is a lock for the team next season. Hes a strong 6'5 Centre (age 16) who works hard every shift. He also scored in Regina last night. I say keep this kid on the roster and release Geric, it sounds cruel, but Geric is just wasting space on the roster now. I hope he can find a new home elsewhere.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
12-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Glad to see they called him up again. I enjoyed him last year and I hope he can prove himself worthy of staying here for the remainder of the season.

patsdude114
12-31-2006, 03:56 PM
To me on saturday night Toomey stood out alot for the Blades, yes he did have a breakaway goal (which was helped out alot by Delehay) but he still barried it behind Rowat. He is a physical guy as well didnt shy away for that against older players. I think the Blades have a real good player in Toomey just needs to get more of a shot at playing more regular....

Also everytime i see Holtby play he impresses me more and more each time. Hes a solid goaltender, i can see why Mollenken traded away ARmstrong last season cause he had Holtby waiting for his chance.