PDA

View Full Version : The win streak

Tidball
12-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Currently at 5 games and it may be 6. Im not sure what Lorne did but he sure lit a fire under thier @-$-$. It was really do or die for the Blades and this win streak could not have come at a better time. They have completely changed thier playing style and they're utilizing Cole the way they should, and thats shooting every chance he gets, MacAngus and Menei are awesome and putting away loose pucks. I truely believe we have a chance to make playoffs and raise a few eyebrows in playoffs. We need to keep this playing style, props to Lorne for the good roster moves recently.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
12-30-2006, 11:54 PM
6 now, I was at the game tonight and I was amazed at how well the boys played and it got my hopes back up about this years team, we're still in it, 3 points behind Regina for the final playoff spot and it should be a fun race to watch seeing as though we are playing outstanding.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
01-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Make it 7 as they down the Pats 5-2 tonight in Saskatoon, the more and more I watch this winning streak the more I feel like the 2005-06 season when we mustered 41 wins, I'm starting to feel my Blade pride and baby I'm back, GO BLADES GOOO!!!!!!

Big Ern
01-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Make it 7 as they down the Pats 5-2 tonight in Saskatoon, the more and more I watch this winning streak the more I feel like the 2005-06 season when we mustered 41 wins, I'm starting to feel my Blade pride and baby I'm back, GO BLADES GOOO!!!!!!

Dude, you're probably thinking they downed the Broncos, not the Pats! LOL Good game for the Blades.
Our problem is, I swear we have NEVER EVER played well in an afternoon game, especially on Mondays! We completely outplayed them in the first six min, and set up the same plays we scored on in two 5-2 weekend wins against P.A. and M. Hat. When we failed to score on plays like that because of Zemlack, our guys sagged, and lost confidence. For some reason Travis Yonkman fights the puck in his hometown of Saskatoon...he wasn't very stellar tonight. Good win, but the Blades couldn't do that again if their lives depended on it!! LOL LOL LOL LOL Hahahahahaha!!

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-01-2007, 08:42 PM
The Blades played solid,but in the begining part of the 1st period not so much.

It was a team effort and the result was a win, hopefully the Blades winning ways will continue next weekend in Brandon,and then back at home saturday against the Raiders.

Blades 4 Life!
01-02-2007, 02:32 AM
While on there winning streak, i have noticed a little bit more fans. usually the attendance is around 3500-4000 but the last couple of games it has been over 4000. It's good to see more fans coming out and supporting the Blades on there amazing winning streak. Hopefully we can see around 4500 fans on saturday vs. the Raiders.....Go Blades Go

BladeRunner
01-05-2007, 03:19 PM
ya its always good to see more fans coming out to see and cheer on there hometeam! from my perspective, you step out on to the ice you see not very many fans it makes you down, the more fans the better and pumped up you get to play. !go blades go!

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-05-2007, 09:59 PM
The Blades winning streak is over. :mad: The Blades lost by 3 goals and did not really have a chance,but hopefully tommorow they can win against the Raiders. The whole team will have to show up and play a full 60 minutes.

There is not too much to say but after tommorow we will see.