PDA

View Full Version : Lorne Molleken

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
12-31-2006, 02:16 AM
Lorne took a team that finished the 2003-04 season with 7 wins and turned them into their best season in a decade. A year later Lorne developed a team using fearsome moves at the trade deadline to accomplish something the team had never done before...get 50+wins. I'm surprised no one's posted about him because he has done the impossible by taking a dead beat team and taking them into the playoffs for 2 straight years and getting alot of wins doing it. Lorne has made moves that have changed the face of the franchise. He has shipped icons out for draft picks. I, myself have cursed Lorne for trading away Seto for a draft pick but look where it's gotten us, next year or the year after we will have a tremendous blue line with Mitch Berg, and Stefan Elliot, 2 first round draft picks on one line, it's dangerous....thank you Lorne, thank you for everything you've done here in Saskatoon, and I hope you're not going anywhere in a while because this city loves you and what you've done for us is greatly appreshiated among the many Blade fans.....