PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs Wheaties

patsdude114
01-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Well ill start off by saying whatever Perkins said in the 2nd intermission woke up the boys in the 3rd. The 3rd the Pats worked there tails off and ended up getting rewarded with a Win. Although the 1st period and a half almost 2 periods the Pats were on there heels alot (not to meantion on the PK)

I personally thought the turning point in this game was the fight between Reich and Erb, a clear win for Reich. It sparked the Pats from there on in. Rowat had to make a few really good saves but most of the shots tonight were from the perimeter, still Rowat played well.

I dont recall hearing anything on why Pyett wasnt playing i dont recall him geting hurt at all, and i havent thought he has played that bad to be a healthy scratch.........anyone know anything about why Pyett wasnt playing today?

I wish the Pats had Elder healthy to take on a guy like Reeves, Reeves was running around all game taking runs at players someone needed to stand up to him.

Oh and as for Rowat getting run over...... that was the best non call of the game, Pats Dman and a Wheaties forward were both skating hard coming around the net and Rowat decided at the last second to go make a play on the puck thats why he got ran over. But yet the ref should of blown the play dead right away considering Rowat got up with no helmet and no blocker.

Big Ern
01-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm very excited to see the matchup Friday night at the Civic Centre. The Broncos were beat by Saskatoon today and they'll be very OWLY. It'll be interesting to see what the Pats do. I'll go up and talk to Roddy on Friday, see what he thinks. He seemed pretty happy with the Pats today. Man, am I pumped for that home and home!!

patsfan33
01-02-2007, 04:29 AM
me too dude, me too yeehoo

definately making the trip up on Friday, can't miss this

...and kudos to Rowat, great game kid...hopefully those quick to judge this tender on his recent performances were watching

ahem** 3 S.O's this season...Reeks, the same... IN HIS ENTIRE DUB CAREER !!! Rowat is 17 and forced to carry a heavy load, give him a break...and newsflash team mates, he ain't gonna get a goose egg every game...start mustering up some DECENT offensive chances and quit leaving him hang out to dry :evil: Hey, he's only going to get better.

now that i've got that out of my system...

yes we won today, but they amount of shots we were able to muster on net was slightly sad, could have been different game if it wasn't for Rowat...

but a win is a win...can't wait for the home and home

and later this month:
...MJ home and home
....camo jersies on the 26th
gotta love it :groovy:

Golks
01-02-2007, 11:43 AM
....camo jersies on the 26th

What?!?! Was this announced?

patsfan33
01-02-2007, 08:03 PM
dunno if it was yet, heard it from a billet... keep it on the DL just in case ;)

...complete with Army dudes dropping from the ceiling and all...kinda like what the Manitoba Moose had going on i imagine

their jersies looked like this:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/PatsFan21/camo.jpg