PDA

View Full Version : Question & Answer Jeremy Schenderling

Scout
01-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Jeremy Schenderling Q and A
Swift Current Broncos overage forward Jeremy Schenderling recently took the time out of his day to do a question and answer section for scbroncos.com. Schenderling is in his 5th and final WHL season and is on pace to set a career high in goals.

Q: You are in your 5th and final season in the WHL and are one of 3 – 20 year old players this season, how has the season been going for you personally?

A: Its had a lot of ups and downs. I went through a little slump there for a bit but I knew if I kept focus and stay positive and keep working hard, eventually things would come around for me. As of right now, things have been going my way and I just trust God with my hockey.

Q: You were originally drafted by the Kootenay Ice in the 1st Round (18th overall) of the 2001 WHL Bantam Draft. Is that something that you still reflect on?

A: I don’t really reflect on it, but it’s a huge accomplishment that I have achieved and am very proud of.

Q: You recorded a career high 19 goals last season in a Broncos uniform and are currently pacing your first ever 20 goal season. Is that something you are focusing on this season?

A: My focus is to finish the year well personally and also do what I can to help the team get closer to the banner and hopefully win it at the end of the season.

Q: You’ve been with the Broncos for a handful of seasons now, how have you enjoyed your time in Swift Current?

A: This is my third year here in swift and I have enjoyed every moment of it. Seems like each year I’m here it grows on me more and more. I have amazing billets and I will always call Swift a second home for me.

Q: Have you thought about what options you might explore at the end of this season?

A: I want to finish this year off strong so my options open up even more. I would love to make hockey a career for me but if hockey doesn’t work out than I have been interested in Firefighting.