PDA

View Full Version : Trade deadline

Spungy
01-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Well it is just over a week until the trade deadline.

Anyone have any opinions on what is going to happen? if anything?

Spungy
01-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Well, ok I have the thought that the team will sit tight with what they have because they seem to me to have some awesome chemistry within them!

I can't believe no one else has anything to say at all :confused: Is anybody out there? Any Ice fans at all?

Homer J
01-04-2007, 04:20 PM
I as well think the Ice are going to stand pat with the team they have cause like the old saying goes if its not broke dont fix it and I dont think theirs even been any trade rumors for some time but this isnt to say they arent looking we;ll just have to wait and see what happens. nhl3

neutral
01-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Well it is just over a week until the trade deadline.

Anyone have any opinions on what is going to happen? if anything?

The team should do well as it is today without trades. But keep in mind, only 3 players from the following list of 10 players will be returning next year. As usual it comes down to weighing this year against next year. That has to be the toughest part for the teams to consider when making trades.

Gone for sure (next year 21 years old): Billsten (F), Busto (D), Dakers (G)

3 of these will return (next year 20 years old): Russell (F), DaSilva (F), Bauer (F), Wiens (F), Bohinicky (D), Greenan (D), Kurceba (D)

This list includes 5-F, 4-D, and 1-G.

Spungy
01-05-2007, 10:36 AM
i hadn't thought of next year yet! :(

That gives things a whole new outlook. There isn't a name on your 19 year old list that i can say right now 'dump him' they are all wonderful contributers!

I'm glad i'm not the one making the decisions!