PDA

View Full Version : Where's Jim Watt?

chiefs20167
01-05-2007, 12:06 AM
I know he was let go by Chilliwack. I was wondering if anyone knew where he ended up?

howley
01-05-2007, 01:14 AM
it appears no where

langdak
01-05-2007, 11:37 AM
He is probably washing dishes somewhere trying to pay for the multiple sinks and toilets he ripped out of the wall and floor after throwing a hissy fit when he got pulled in his last game with the Bruins.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-05-2007, 11:55 AM
He is probably washing dishes somewhere trying to pay for the multiple sinks and toilets he ripped out of the wall and floor after throwing a hissy fit when he got pulled in his last game with the Bruins.
Wow is that what he actually did? If so I do not think any WHL team would want him on their roster.

I suppose if he stayed in Saskatoon he would have been happy to be the starter,but obviously the plan was to go with a young goaltending duo here in Saskatoon.

BruinsFan19
01-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Wow is that what he actually did?

Doubt it... he didn't get pulled in his last game with the Bruins.

LifelongChiefsFan
01-05-2007, 05:16 PM

I'd be pretty impressed if Watt could walk up to a toilet and rip it out of the floor.

langdak
01-05-2007, 05:27 PM
The information I posted came right from the mouth of a Chilliwack Bruins staff member that I was talking to on New Years eve at the Giants/Bruins game.

If you care not to beleive me, thats cool, but I take the information as pretty accurate.

Maybe it wasnt the last game he played, but it all took place after he got yanked in one of the last few games he played.

There is more to the story as well, but i figured that was probably best left alone.

I can understand why the team didnt want him after causing all the problems that he did.

Coyote14
01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
I specificly remember that game. He left the ice, threw his mask and stick down the tunnel and didn't re-appear for about 3 or 4 minutes. I have no idea if it's true, but it is definitely possible. He was absolutely pissed.

BruinsFan19
01-05-2007, 06:26 PM
The last game he got pulled in was November 17th against Regina when he let in 3 goals in 3 minutes. He was absolutely pissed off but I can't see him trashing toilets and sinks like that.

He didn't get released until 3 weeks later. If he actually destroyed all that stuff I would think they would've sent him home right away and not waited.

It's possible that it happened but I'm not gonna buy into it without knowing for sure. It doesn't add up for me.

Anyway, the point of this thread is where is he now. I don't believe he's playing anywhere right now. I wonder if the Bruins might send him somewhere at deadline.