PDA

View Full Version : Congrates to the rebels and their fans.

Broncs in RD
02-24-2005, 06:22 AM
I would like to post on here that I have almost converted into a pure Rebel fan, the Broncos still are my Fav. WHL team, but since I have moved here two years ago I have been impressed by the attitude and proffesionalism of this organization as a whole and would have to say the fans here are second to none. When the centrium gets rockin' it can rock with the best of them. To the Man who yells the opposing goalies name before O' Canada that is classic. Can't wait to meet some of the rebel faithful. Broncs in RD
P.S. Leslie is the KEY

Shinyshoes
02-24-2005, 08:54 AM
Glad to have you aboard. I am the Section "N" yeller guy, and I would be happy to meet you and put a face to the name. We stand behind section "B" (By the Laebons House) before the game and then behind Section "M" in each intermission. Come by and ask for Shinyshoes, Just about everyone in that group will know who I am. I will be wearing a White Rebels jersey.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Broncs in RD
02-24-2005, 10:57 AM
I will for sure do that. Again that is the best thing I have seen before a game.

Rebels_chick
02-24-2005, 02:20 PM
When I went to the Rebels game in January against Calgary, I didn't know what was going on. I laughed though lol. :p

Sgt. Zeek
02-24-2005, 06:44 PM
Broncs in RD will you be there on Saturday? If so I'll see you there.