PDA

View Full Version : It was good meeting the fans...

Redwic
01-07-2007, 09:41 AM
There looked like two groups of Medicine Hat fans at the Everett Events Center last night. Your fans were great. It was a good game, and if everything goes right, perhaps these two teams will meet in the Finals.

Tiger Trauma
01-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm hoping so. But it will be no easy task. Getting out of the first round will be a challenge in itself.

Your guys play hard every shift. I honestly didn't expect a win this game. I was just hoping we'd keep it close and give ouselves a chance.
After the first 10 minutes i was like...awww crap.

But we turned it around and kept the pressure in the tips end during the last 10 minutes of the first. Our guys just have to play better.

I laughed when i heard the crowd cheering in the middle of a play where nothing happened. Then the announcer said something about a missed field goal, and the seahawks won. I then knew what they were cheering about! haha

dj-kris
01-07-2007, 10:00 PM
I laughed when i heard the crowd cheering in the middle of a play where nothing happened. Then the announcer said something about a missed field goal, and the seahawks won. I then knew what they were cheering about! haha
that could have just been an icing or a player holding the puck behind the net :p

Redwic
01-08-2007, 05:02 PM

Keith Gerhart (our radio announcer) said after the game that when they first heard the loud cheer, he was taken off-guard because there was nothing out of the ordinary happening on the ice at that moment. Then somebody told him about the Seahawks playoff game/update, to which it all became clear. That loud cheer even confused/startled the players! Pretty entertaining moment.