PDA

View Full Version : Giants fan...

rinkrat
01-14-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm coming down tomorrow,any tips? Which way do the teams go in the 1st?

IceMan
01-14-2005, 08:51 PM
What section are you in ?

Kamfan
01-14-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm coming down tomorrow,any tips? Which way do the teams go in the 1st?

Giants will shoot toward section 113 in the 1st and 3rd.

http://www.everettsilvertips.com/tickets/arena.gif

C.F
01-15-2005, 01:00 AM
I'll also be there to cheer on the G-men. Hopefully I don't have some moron with a cowbell behind me. ;)

Knuckles Muldoon
01-15-2005, 12:26 PM
I'll also be there to cheer on the G-men. Hopefully I don't have some moron with a cowbell behind me. ;)
You'll be outta luck. Every moron there has a cowbell or three. I believe they are stand issue with each Tips season ticket purchased.

IceMan
01-15-2005, 01:17 PM
If you think of it, stop by the Guest Services table behind section 116 and say "Hi". I do the WHL Realtime stuff, and will be right behind the table, near the realtime sign. Probably wearing a White Tips jersey, #44.

cookiem66
01-15-2005, 04:23 PM
a cowbell or three, right Highlander?? LOL :D

IceMan
01-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Nah, my kid loves the cowbell ... I can do without them :)

Tipped Off
01-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Well, even though the Tips lost you got to see a great game. There were quite a few Giants fans in attendence. This is the first 4-game losing streak in franchise history (we've been spoiled so far). We'll have to see how the fans and the Tips handle it..3rd game in three night tomorrow when the Tips take on the Chiefs.

C.F
01-16-2005, 02:22 AM
What a game! Well worth the trip! My ears are still ringing from the cowbell behind me though. What an emotional rollar coaster for both teams, I had to cover my eyes more than once. Great to see I wasn't the only Giants fan in attendence.

I have a question though. Why the heck wasn't Grant one of the three stars? He should have been first. Whoever picked the stars obviously a big Tips fan. ;)

IceMan
01-16-2005, 02:28 AM
I think that the local writers choose the 3 *'s for each game (no matter what town it's in).

It was a good game. Sucked to lose it on a stupid penalty like that. Then again, if our Goalie wouldn't have been asleep at the wheel for the first :30 and that one minute span in the 3rd, we'd be having a different discussion !

I'm encouraged to see that even in the middle of a 3 game losing streak, we came back to tie this one up twice. Would have been real easy to throw it in, but we went down swinging. Streak goes to 4, but this team KNOWS that it's never really out of a game. Hopefully, that attitude continues.

Beaner
01-16-2005, 12:06 PM
I have a question though. Why the heck wasn't Grant one of the three stars? He should have been first. Whoever picked the stars obviously a big Tips fan. ;)

I dont understand that myself either. Bartley over Grant. Interesting choice.

I watched the game on the Broadcast service the tips offer. Pretty darn good, and for Free as well! My only complaint about it was that I missed a fair bit of play as the video guys decided it was more important to show me who's birthday it was, as opposed to watching the game. But when you dont pay for it its pretty hard to complain. :D

Very entertaining game and a big tip of the hat to the ownership team down there in Everett, it looks like they do as great a job with the off ice product as with the on ice product. Hopefully I will be able to make it down to the next Giants/Tips Game in February.

Good luck the rest of the season Tip Fans.

Bob in Everett
01-20-2005, 01:10 AM
I expected a Giant to get the #1 star, didn't feel right giving it to a Silvertip.

ihlemic10
01-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I was confused when I heard it. You could tell he did not want it all.