PDA

View Full Version : Trade Deadline

Johnsy05
01-08-2007, 03:04 PM
With the trade deadline within' days does anyone think dean will pull the trigger on a deal or stay put ? there is the obvious Moir rumours but who else can u see leaving swifty? I can see the bronco's trading one of our 19 year old's my guess is either larochelle or leavold that is if there is even a deal to be had which i don't think there will be. What are your thoughts?

transplantedbronco
01-08-2007, 03:18 PM
I think the same, i also think you can put McAvoy in the mix too. But I dont see him shakin up the whole team. 1 or 2 trades tops.

Johnsy05
01-08-2007, 03:30 PM
I think the same, i also think you can put McAvoy in the mix too. But I dont see him shakin up the whole team. 1 or 2 trades tops.

good call but in the case of McAvoy who would really want/need him? no offence to spencer? unless we trade him for a pick of some sort and bring up one of our youngsters? who knows? ahh yes i love the trade deadline!

Scout
01-08-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm guessing there have been enquiries on Kyle Moir. Do teams need a top notch 20 year-old goalie? Alot of teams probably want him but would also want a package deal. Claffey and Postma i would think would be in alot of teams radar but i'm hoping they are untouchable. Hey we only have a couple days left to see if Moir is still a Bronco. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if he stays. He won us more than a couple games over the last two years but he is owed a chance at the cup. I would hope we get a skilled player or two and hey maybe there another Tidball out there as part of the package.

Scout

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey remember what happened last season at the trade deadline?

Yes the Blades recieved a rental player(Price) and Hengen WHO THE BLADES SHOULD HAVE KEPT :burningma nhl but that was Molleken's fault.

The Broncos received Crowley and Tidball. I wish that the Broncos would trade Crowley back to the Blades,but it is probably more fun for him to play against his brother. :D

I kind of think that the Broncos owe the Blades something but that is just me being frustraited.

I do not think the Blades will do much at the deadline,but obviously that could change.

I am sure the Broncos will make some moves,and good luck to the Broncos in the playoffs,and I am still hoping and praying that the Blades can make it into the playoffs. yeehoo

Johnsy05
01-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Hey remember what happened last season at the trade deadline?

Yes the Blades recieved a rental player(Price) and Hengen WHO THE BLADES SHOULD HAVE KEPT :burningma nhl but that was Molleken's fault.

The Broncos received Crowley and Tidball. I wish that the Broncos would trade Crowley back to the Blades,but it is probably more fun for him to play against his brother. :D

I kind of think that the Broncos owe the Blades something but that is just me being frustraited.

I do not think the Blades will do much at the deadline,but obviously that could change.

I am sure the Broncos will make some moves,and good luck to the Broncos in the playoffs,and I am still hoping and praying that the Blades can make it into the playoffs. yeehoo

would give up on the blades just yet they are playing some great hockey as of late. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take out regina for the last playoff spot. And yes it is safe to say we definiatly owe the blades something for that trade as the broncos definiatly ripped the blades off in that one IMO anyways.

Johnsy05
01-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Well it looks the like the moir to vancouver deal got a little bit less likely as the blades just sent wacey rabbit to the g-men for kenton dulle and a 2nd rounder.