PDA

View Full Version : Kenton Dulle

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-08-2007, 07:01 PM
What can the Blades and their fans expect from him?

Cheers,thanks.

Kassian
01-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Hard worker, good defensively and had arguably his best game of his WHL career last night against Red Deer. Seems like a good team guy and does a lot of the little things that go unnoticed. I wouldn't expect too much from him offensively however if he's given more ice time in Saskatoon who knows what can happen.

Tidball
01-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Hard worker, good defensively and had arguably his best game of his WHL career last night against Red Deer. Seems like a good team guy and does a lot of the little things that go unnoticed. I wouldn't expect too much from him offensively however if he's given more ice time in Saskatoon who knows what can happen.

So we got another Gaelan Patterson. If what you're saying is indeed true, then this trade might not be too bad.

dondo
01-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah solid effort, has gotten better and grown since the beginning of the season, and is one of those guys who goes out and works hard every shift. Great team guy and a Saskatchewan boy (Craik, Sk) to boot -- so he's coming home.

I think you guys get a good player, not a star by any stretch but not a guy who dogs it either. Decent skater, decent hands, shows up every shift.

Trav
01-08-2007, 10:49 PM
good numbers as a sixteen year old in midget aaa hockey here in saskatchewan so its not like he cant put up some offense. Coming home and playing on a team where he'll get way more minutes then he did in vancouver should only help him.

N.W. Bruin
01-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Works hard. But likely not in Vancouver's future though only eighteen. Rotated in and out of the rosters with the sixteens. Enough said there.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-14-2007, 12:57 AM
In his second game with the Blades he scored a goal,was hitting players and was also the 3rd star of the game.

I think more icetime is definatly paying off for him. I like him already and this is the first time that i have seen him.