PDA

View Full Version : Trade Deadline...

skinnyhead
01-08-2007, 08:11 PM
With the trade deadline qiuckly approaching does anyone think Chad will make any moves.... or just coast the rest of the way with what we got?

MooseJaw_Kyle
01-08-2007, 09:16 PM
I think we will coast with what we got. We gave up most of our team already we don't have many more players that we can deal from the team we started with this season.

Hatguy
01-09-2007, 11:36 AM
I think we'll see a deal or two, just my hunch. With two WHL teams heading to the Memorial Cup this season we could stand to gain some pieces for the future if we sell. I for one hope we keep Joey, but if we can get a good return for him than so be it.

My opinion is that we should be sellers at the deadline. The playoffs will be tough to make and even if we do make the playoffs we won't be able to make any noise. Two words for you: Next year!

MooseJaw_Kyle
01-09-2007, 04:09 PM
The only person i could see getting traded would be Perricone or Gillen
That was a good point that two teams for sure will be going to Memorial Cup. If any team thinks they have a chance we might be able to swing a deal involving maybe Perricone,Gillen (those are the only two i really see have a chance at getting traded) and maybe get a young player or two back in return.

skinnyhead
01-09-2007, 04:20 PM
There are better 20 year olds out there than Gillen.. so i don't know about him going?

Hatguy
01-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I could see Gillen, Isbister, Joey and Herman as possible players to be traded. I agree Gillen and Isbister are average overagers but they could still be traded to a contender looking to make a run. I bring up the Lepp/Hansen scenerio from last season as an example.