PDA

View Full Version : panchyson leaving the canes...........

shushu
01-09-2007, 01:05 PM
kinda odd with this kid that he bounces around so much . hes good enough to play major jr but desides to go back home to jr a . kudo to him for at least having the decency to let the team know before the trade deadline.... any last minute thought on trades ? im a thinken barthel from the rockets, big scappen d man. or at least heres hoping ........GO CANES GO... :thumb:

Blades 4 Life!
01-09-2007, 01:33 PM
thats to bad, i really enjoyed watching him play when he played for the Blades. I'm not sure how he played for the Canes but i'm sure that he did your team good while he was there.

shushu
01-09-2007, 04:02 PM
thats to bad, i really enjoyed watching him play when he played for the Blades. I'm not sure how he played for the Canes but i'm sure that he did your team good while he was there.

just a smart heads up d man with a good work ethic.

nivek_wahs
01-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Where Panchyson ended up... Nipawin Hawks of the SHJL.

From the Nipawin Hawks website...

http://www.nipawinhawks.sk.ca/news_item.aspx?news_id=702

Thursday, January 11, 2007
The Hawks have re-aquired the rights to Karsten Felske from the Winkler Flyers.

The Hawks have added Todd Panchyson and Kyle Cowan to their roster. Todd comes from the WHL, and Kyle, who has been an AP player with the team for the past few games, was with the Tisdale Trojans. Welcome Todd and Kyle!

Lastly, the Hawks have traded Joel Humphries to the Swan Valley Stampeders of the MJHL for Daniel Lamb. We wish Joel all the very best in his future endeavors, and welcome Daniel.

grainbear
01-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Overall was allright, I honestly expected a little more out of him on the offensive side but certainly didn,t make many mistakes on the defensive side. Wish him well , some guys simply have a tougher time playing so far away from home and he might fit that mold. I think what bothered him the most was he was being pushed by Bobbee, Kerr and Versteeg for ice time with the return of Kudelka . He can definitely play in this league but the commitment is very tough being away from former friends and family. Once again , all the best to hime