PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen @ Tigers

Tiger Trauma
01-10-2007, 05:43 AM
Good to see our boys step up and get the win tonight. Kris russel got a standing ovation for his efforts over at the wjc. Russel, also go the game winning goal, and laid out a nice hit on a hitmen player that had his head down.

I thought in the first 5 minutes we set the tone, had the puck in calgary's zone and kept crushing them along the boards.

Matt keetley rebounded and played very well. I thought scott wasden, had an awesome game, and that baldwin, and bendfeld played really good games as well.

One thing i really liked was how we held the lead for an entire third period, and we were missing rumpel,todd, dorsett,helm, and glass.

Plus i heard the flu was making rounds in the dressing room.

Fights

Isherwood vs kalinski

It started off with kalinkski laying a real solid check on isherwood in the corner. Isherwood got up, shook the cobwebs out and, and immediately challenged kalinski. It started out with isherwood landed a couple solid punches, but then kalinksi turned him around and landed a flurry of punches, getting him into an awkward position. Decision kalinksi

Tough game vs vancouver on friday coming up, should be another monster of a game.