PDA

View Full Version : Derek hulak

Tidball
01-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Who is this kid? Why did the Blades give up MacAngus and a 3rd for him and a 4th

witness
01-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Great trade for Saskatoon! Hulak has a HUGE upside. He is a scorer and has been at every level. Fell behind because of a shoulder injury (missed two month). He will upgrade the Blades offense.

Parker has shown a bit of compassion for this guy. He has been going through some personal issues (I think someone in his family is very ill), and he has been in Saskatoon for the past three weeks. He has missed several games because of this. As much as I hate to say this, but good on Parker for trying to make this kids life a little easier.

howley
01-10-2007, 04:46 PM
pats receive a kid who has really started to come around this year. Isn't afraid to go the tough places to score.

Shortys
01-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Yes, MacAngus has really turned his play up this year and has put up some decent numbers. He will add alot to your offence by getting infront of the net and corners. I havnt seen Hulak play but I have heard good things about him. Good trade I think.

Bran
01-10-2007, 05:47 PM
As much as I hate to see Hulak go, and I know I'll hate having him play against us in the future...I'm glad he'll be closer to home. He's obviously been having some problems, and I think it will be good for him. It'll be good for his hockey career to be able to play, and not be missing so much to go home. Whatever is going on, I hope it works out for him. I think everyone will miss him here!! I've heard good things about MacAngus though, so hopefully this works out for all parties involved.

Trav
01-10-2007, 05:51 PM
MacAngus will do well for u guys in Regina and im sure Hulak is happy to be playing at home so hopefully he get scoring here.