PDA

View Full Version : Second Half

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
01-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Following the deal made at the trade deadline, moving Crowley to Everett for 17 year old Eric Doyle, and as we move into the second half of the season, what are your thoughts on how the Broncos will finish off 06/07?

ointhecreek
01-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Although I like the deal I don't see a real big improvement for this year. Not a step back though either, more of a trade to improve the next few years.

In The News
01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Wow! Another quality playerefor the next 2-3 years. Once again Chynoweth has become a pirate and stolen a quality player. The stuff he has done over the past 2 1/2 years to improve the Broncos is amazing! The Broncos management/Board of Directors would be fools if they do not resign him at least as General Manager. The team was about to totally implode before he showed up and righted the ship. You may not like his style but before he came the Broncos had lost their style and were on the verge of becoming Loserville, WHL. Keep up the great work Dean.

Big Ern
01-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Wow! Another quality playerefor the next 2-3 years. Once again Chynoweth has become a pirate and stolen a quality player. The stuff he has done over the past 2 1/2 years to improve the Broncos is amazing! The Broncos management/Board of Directors would be fools if they do not resign him at least as General Manager. The team was about to totally implode before he showed up and righted the ship. You may not like his style but before he came the Broncos had lost their style and were on the verge of becoming Loserville, WHL. Keep up the great work Dean.

That's one of the best posts I've ever seen on this site! There is more truth to it than there is to all the posts made today! This should be read to all Bronco fans. SOLID POST!!!

Johnsy05
01-10-2007, 11:22 PM
That's one of the best posts I've ever seen on this site! There is more truth to it than there is to all the posts made today! This should be read to all Bronco fans. SOLID POST!!!

Agreed good post

crackerjack57
01-23-2007, 03:42 PM

Man you nailed it. Deaner is a smart man. Maybe not always a nice man, but a smart man. Dean doesn't care about anyone, but himself, his family, and the Broncos. If we didn't keep him as a GM, I'd think that Cory Nyhaggen was incharge. pbj