PDA

View Full Version : Interesting trend starting

maple leaf
01-10-2007, 07:25 PM
What do

Dustin Cameron,Craig Cuthbert,Kenton Dulle,Braden Holtby,Sam Klassen,Garrett Klotz,Joe Logan,Gaelan Patterson,Brett Ward,Teigan Zahn and Garrett Zemlak all have in common.

nivek_wahs
01-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Let me guess... All are from good old Saskatchewan nhl

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-10-2007, 07:30 PM
What do

Dustin Cameron,Craig Cuthbert,Kenton Dulle,Braden Holtby,Sam Klassen,Garrett Klotz,Joe Logan,Gaelan Patterson,Brett Ward,Teigan Zahn and Garrett Zemlak all have in common.
They are all players who are from Saskatchewan,I saw a joke/comment on the Raiders and Wheatkings forums about the Raiders and Wheaties having alot of hometown players as well (so they can save on Billet fees!!!!!) pbj dancing pi :laugh:

Tidball
01-17-2007, 06:25 PM
n m

SectionNDeserter
01-17-2007, 06:29 PM
They are all players who are from Saskatchewan,I saw a joke/comment on the Raiders and Wheatkings forums about the Raiders and Wheaties having alot of hometown players as well (so they can save on Billet fees!!!!!) pbj dancing pi :laugh:Don't they billet, even if it is their hometown? I am pretty sure the hometown boys here have always billeted.

Ti-girl
01-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Don't they billet, even if it is their hometown? I am pretty sure the hometown boys here have always billeted.

Well I know Jerrid Sauer of the MH Tigers is with his parents.

Bran
01-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Don't they billet, even if it is their hometown? I am pretty sure the hometown boys here have always billeted.
What would be the point of that? I've never heard of hometown boys billeting here.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-17-2007, 10:11 PM
the only player that is/(was) a hometown guy and his family billeted another player was former Warriors player Brennan Wray, his parents billeted Carter Smith. Since both of those players are no longer on the Warriors I do not know of any other player whose parents have billeted another player.

Ti-girl
01-17-2007, 10:55 PM
the only player that is/(was) a hometown guy and his family billeted another player was former Warriors player Brennan Wray, his parents billeted Carter Smith. Since both of those players are no longer on the Warriors I do not know of any other player whose parents have billeted another player.

I should have also mentioned that the Sauer's are billiting Michael Sauer.

SectionNDeserter
01-17-2007, 10:59 PM
What would be the point of that? I've never heard of hometown boys billeting here.Its all part of the junior hockey experience, and makes them closer to their fellow teammates.

Tidball
01-18-2007, 02:26 PM
He lives in saskatoon(one of the close houses to C.UC.) But he gets billeted as well. Now he could stay with his parents if they decided to Billet another player. Which kinda makes sense in a way.

(EDIT) - If Pattersons parents did billet him and another player, they would get paid for billeting 2 players.

bladesfan25
01-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Patterson does not get billeted. He lives at home with his mother.

Tidball
01-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Well im not going to get into a yes and no arguement. On the "ask the blades" segment, a question was asked on who cooks better, the billet or the parent. Pattersons answer was billet.

Dwight Schrute
01-19-2007, 07:40 PM
brandon sutter lives with a billet.

Jaybird
01-19-2007, 10:44 PM
n m
Gaelan Patterson does indeed live with his mother and if he did say Billet to the cooking question then you are going to see a very thin Patterson from now on!!

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
01-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Haha so true.