PDA

View Full Version : The new look Warriors.

Warrior Fan
01-11-2007, 10:55 AM
What do you think?

Holzapfel Reese Voytechek
Gillen Isbister Calla
Knackstedt Bast Grantham
Nyren Prokop Reige
Grecica

Erhardt Thoring
Grundling Hengen
Sutter Stanton
Suer Hamonic

Perricone
Jory

20's next season are Perricone, Voytechek, Hengen..... doesn't look all that bad so far.
We will have Holzapfel, Reese, Knackstedt, Calla Grantham as our 19 year olds with Sutter the lone 19 year old on the backend.

MooseJaw_Kyle
01-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Were looking prety good for forwards right now next year. Our defence is looking pretty young, that might be a good thing though.hopefully we can make a move or in the offseason for a d-man though.Goaltending is decent. Who will be the back up, Jebson?

Warrior Fan
01-11-2007, 12:22 PM
They are a bit young but lets face it Erhardt has logged alot of minutes this year and will continue to do so.

Knackstedt Bast Calla
Nyren Prokop Reige
Grecica Labreche Sommers

Erhardt Hengen
Sutter Stanton
Suer Hamonic
Smith

Perricone
Jebson .... will be better next season and lets face it he never really got a shot. 1 game is not that much to prove yourself as a rookie. He is a good goalie and I am sure he will be much more focused next season. He has to want to make it or he may as well just become a surfer. LOL

If not we have Murray who might not be coming (rumor), Willow who has looked good at both camps and Karambelas who will challenge for spot as well.

Warrior Fan
01-11-2007, 12:28 PM
They are a bit young but lets face it Erhardt has logged alot of minutes this year and will continue to do so.

Knackstedt Bast Calla
Nyren Prokop Reige
Grecica Labreche Sommers

Erhardt Hengen
Sutter Stanton
Suer Hamonic
Smith

Perricone
Jebson

Could be a couple of changes depending on how the rookies look at camp but judging from their seasons this year things could be like this.

Knackstedt Bast Calla
Nyren Prokop Grecica
Sommers Bougeios Maylan

Reige Labreche... Reige may be in tough. He isn't going to dislodge anyone at the top so he is in that spot for now. I think though if 16 year olds Maylan and Bougeios play as well as they can they may be the 4th liners for sure. Labreche is a ? as no one really knows for sure what his intentions are. He came to camp as a 15 year old and looked very good. They are high on him for sure. As am I. If he doesn't show that does mean that Reige could be 3rd line and Grecica full time 4th line with bougeiou and maylan sparing in.

Erhardt Hengen
Sutter Stanton
Suer Hamonic
Smith

Also of note..... who are we going to lose for the expansion draft? I am a little worried that we could lose a very good hockey player.