PDA

View Full Version : Tonights lineup .....

Warrior Fan
01-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Holzapfel Reese Calla
Gillen Isbister Voytechek
Knacksted Bast Nyren
Grecica Prokop Reige

Grecica could be the scratch but I think he will play. They want to get his 40 games in for sure. Prokop looks to be penciled in as the 4th line center every game now.

Hamonic is banged up after a tough practise yesterday. He was clipped with a high stick and had to rec somewhere around 10 stiches... lots of blood.

Tidball
01-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Id think that Knacksted would be bettere then a 3rd liner. But you guys got a pretty sharp lookin team in paper. The Blades tonight should really look scrambly. Cuthbert has yet to practice with us but i think he's dressing for the game. I believe im coming up for this one and it should be a doozy.

Tidball
01-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Blades look scrambly like i said earlier, lol. Some questionable calls from the ref, i thought he missed a check from behind. But 2 shots in a period isnt going to do it for the Blades, we need to pick it up. The Warriors look really sharp so far.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Could the problem for the Blades be too many new players in the line-up with not enough practice time? :confused:

Swando
01-13-2007, 03:09 AM
How has Jason Reese been performing? Has he been consistent?

agent
01-13-2007, 09:25 AM
I think the Warriors have More new players on the roster than the Blades . It appeared the Blades were simply out worked in every area. nhl Didn't seem to play with any heart, but maybe it took there wind out with the 3 goals against in about 5 minutes :D
About Reese - He seems to still be lacking a bit of confidence. He needs to work on upper body strength so he is stronger on the puck and it might also help him on face offs. I still see him as a winger the same as his last coach did. :confused:

mjwfan
01-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Big Win last night .. Saskatoon was just awful , but look for a better effort from them tonight. Great to see Gillen with Hat trick . Holzapel strong game . How bout the New Kids ?
Congrats to Hamonic named hardest worker .. This kid should be a good one. Not bad for a late draft pick .
Grantham shows he belongs as he destroyed Cole big time. someone we need to protect our young kids. Riege on the other hand ..well at least he tried .lol.

Warrior Fan
01-13-2007, 03:57 PM
He went for that big shot missed then lost his balance and fell. No big deal really

MJhockey
01-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Swando

Reese has looked good to me he quietly has been playing well every game. He has had to play centre for us and goes up against first liners but still wins most of his faceoffs. Agree with agent would be better at wing would get him to more open ice to use his skills more as for weak he does lose some battles due to size. He works hard every night and is around the puck a lot. He plays quite a bit and I think will keep getting better every game.