PDA

View Full Version : 3 in 3 nights this weekend

Dwight Schrute
01-12-2007, 10:24 PM
how did flatters and sherger look ? i heard the game on the radio. but would like to hear you folks thoughts.

FELIX17
01-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Flatters played really well. He's a take charge kind of guy. Very vocal. I was very impressed with his play. Leblanc looks like he's going to be a good one. Scherger didn't play much. Looking forward to Sunday's game against the Blades.

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2007, 10:28 PM
how was the vann vs yeo fight
also the gauthier vs stoesz ?

dondo
01-13-2007, 11:24 PM
yeah Flats is a great in the room kind of guy, and solid stay at home defenseman. He's just a bit slow skating-wise. Enjoy him though he's fun to watch, lays some nice hits on, ad will usually make the safe smart play.

Drop em' eh
01-14-2007, 02:44 PM
how was the vann vs yeo fight
also the gauthier vs stoesz ?

Yeo got the first and possibly only punch in, hit Vann in the forehead, they were both swinging and missing after that. The rookie challenges yet another heavyweight fighter. Way to go Vanner :thumb:

Stoesz got a couple of early ones in, Gauthier got some in and then it was pretty even, after that they were pretty much just holding on to each other and trying to get an arm free.

I am looking forward to tonights game against the blades, should be interesting.

Dwight Schrute
01-14-2007, 08:55 PM
31 seconds in robertson scores
raiders win.... too bad we gave up a point but at least its another 2.