PDA

View Full Version : Canes 7, Broncos 3.

Link Dog
01-12-2007, 10:34 PM
We sucked. Enough said. Two more games on the trip to worry about. Go get 'em in Red Deer boys!

Big Ern
01-12-2007, 11:01 PM
We sucked. Enough said. Two more games on the trip to worry about. Go get 'em in Red Deer boys!

I would agree with you, except I don't think Moissy ever made that "game-winning" save tonight. Our defense wasn't hot.
Great to see us compete to the end of the game. My buddy...two goals again!...are you kiddin' me? Way to go Nels! Great to see the Doyle kid get an assist, isn't it?
Check out Dane Crowley's profile on whl.ca...already on the picture with an Everett jersey on...looks a bit sleepy, and under the weather. That picture must have been taken not long after evrything he went through with getting traded...the long trip and all....looks like the hockey player he is, anyway. Good luck CROW!

Link Dog
01-13-2007, 10:40 AM
I don't want to rag on Levi too much because I do like the way he is playing this year, but when you score with a minute and a half left in the game on the PP to make it 6-3, don't celebrate like it is the tieing goal. Looks like it was for the name on the back not the crest on the front. Even the announcers on line mentioned it.

Scout
01-13-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm hoping we had an off night. If the Central is that strong where the last place team beats us 7-3 then i'm worried what may happen the next two games. Not a good welcome for our newest player in Doyle. First game and loosing 7-3 when you are used to winning all the time. Best of luck the next two guys.

Scout

transplantedbronco
01-13-2007, 12:51 PM
We have to much character to lose on the road again. Its our time to shine against Sutter and his squad. Best of luck tonight Guys. Hit them hard and hit them often. nhl3

loudi94
01-13-2007, 06:21 PM
I would agree with you, except I don't think Moissy ever made that "game-winning" save tonight. Our defense wasn't hot.

He made a ridiculous, jaw-dropping glove save when it was 1-1 or 2-1 only to have the rebound go in because no one was watching Fadden. If that save would have stood up, the game might have been different.

Flathead
01-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Maybe the 9-0 win over Regina is actually going to hurt us. It's like we think now that we're a run and gun offensive machine and have forgot how to play defense.