PDA

View Full Version : RDRebelsFan....What Time is the game?

Shinyshoes
02-25-2005, 09:45 AM
What Time does the Generals / Thunder game start on Sunday??

and who is the Goalie for The Thunder (and how do you say it?)

Ill be there and give him a sucks for you!

See you there.

Tinner
02-25-2005, 01:03 PM
i'll be there also, hoping that game 1 isn't a blow out for horse lake.

RDRebelsfan
02-26-2005, 01:27 AM
Shiney the game starts at 6......

now...I got no clue where Horse Lake will be for game 2....Game 1 tonight they were on the Rebs bench we were on the visitors....but we'll be wearing white....so you may have to go to section A area to do the chant, and not sure if the fans will catch on...they might as most will be bentley fans and all.

The goalie tonight was Mike Leclerc (pronounced as it looks) if not him then Lee Wiebe (Weeb)

Also the people we got to sing the anthem don't know to pause so you may need to do it quickly lol.

RDRebelsfan
02-26-2005, 01:30 AM
also i'd advise you buy soem 50/50's it's not like at the Rebs game 1 for $1...it's 1 for $1...3 for $2 then 10 or 20 for $5 some lady from Horse lake won over $4300 with a crowd of 5730

Shinyshoes
02-26-2005, 11:58 AM
I think there will be a big enough following from section n to make it go, and I will make it quick.

5700 people?? WOW!!! great to see....lets even the series!

See you there

RDRebelsfan
02-26-2005, 12:11 PM
I think there will be a big enough following from section n to make it go, and I will make it quick.

5700 people?? WOW!!! great to see....lets even the series!

See you there

Alright awesome....do you already have tix? And what will happen if your section is occupied? you may have to just walk right over to the section lol.

RDRebelsfan
02-26-2005, 12:13 PM
Alright awesome....do you already have tix? And what will happen if your section is occupied? you may have to just walk right over to the section lol.

from what I heard we got about 3000 sold for Sunday...not sur eif we'll get a smany sold however we had 4000 sold on Friday and of course by game time it came to over 5700.

RDRebelsfan
02-27-2005, 12:40 PM
I am going to tell the singer to pause for about 3-5 seconds to let you guys do the chant.

RunTheGoalie
02-27-2005, 03:18 PM
When are the rest of the games of this series, and where are they played? I'm guessing the Centrium, given the crowd size?

Might have to head up and check a game or two out.

RDRebelsfan
02-27-2005, 11:42 PM
We won't be in the Centrium anymore...we will take games 3 and 4 up up kaiwai land aka Horse Lake...home of fat, washed up fleury, Gino Slowjick, Steve "*****" Parsons and Sasha "Hit from behind" Slackovic

Tinner
02-28-2005, 07:52 AM
had a chance to see most of the game last night and I'll say one thing. Horse Lake certainly didn't come to play hockey, they tried to wrestle and fight while trying to play hockey. The descriptions provided in another post on the 4 clowns that HL has playing for them are exact. Fluery is still up to his addict tricks and is a disgrace. I would hope the Bentley boys can suceed up in their barn as I see a vengefull 2 games coming.

Stick to hockey and Bentley wins

RDRebelsfan
02-28-2005, 07:01 PM
had a chance to see most of the game last night and I'll say one thing. Horse Lake certainly didn't come to play hockey, they tried to wrestle and fight while trying to play hockey. The descriptions provided in another post on the 4 clowns that HL has playing for them are exact. Fluery is still up to his addict tricks and is a disgrace. I would hope the Bentley boys can suceed up in their barn as I see a vengefull 2 games coming.

Stick to hockey and Bentley wins

Those were by me...And I heard Parsons run his yap all night in the box As I was the one running my mouth over the PA all night.

Tinner
02-28-2005, 07:26 PM
i hope they will get decent reffing up there because it will make the difference in how Bentley makes out.

RDRebelsfan
02-28-2005, 10:41 PM
From wha tI heard the refs up there don't call ****!

RDRebelsfan
02-28-2005, 11:02 PM
did you see the fights with Lebsack vs. Lackovic and Matthews v.s Beauchamp....who would you gives the decision to?