PDA

View Full Version : Are You Kidding Me???!!!??

Big Ern
01-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Our team is amazing! They sounded and looked about as dead as I've ever seen them, and then what the hell happened!!!!???
Enough said...I don't know what to say!!!
All I will say, is, Levi Nelson can't seem to go a game without a point....LOL LOL
The pigeon brought them luck at the Saddledome that's all!
Good goin boys, GOOD GOIN'!!!!
Of course goalie Travis Yonkman was UNBELIEVABLE!
Did we deserve the win? HELL NO!!! Will we take it? YES WE WILL! We needed those two points, that's for sure!!!
Of course good ole' "LEO" (Leavold) stepped up his first game back. And the new guy, Doyle, looked shaky through the game, but then, by GOD!!...picked up a beautiful assist.
Good goin boys, GOOD GOIN'!!!! :bounce:

bronco rep
01-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Plain & simple Ern. We can thanks Yonks. He was unreal. Hey we will take the two points. Now lets take it to the t-birds tues.

CHtoo
01-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Two goals and an assist. He is Baaaaaaaaaaack! :clap: :clap:

Big Ern
01-14-2007, 09:15 PM
Two goals and an assist. He is Baaaaaaaaaaack! :clap: :clap:

Yeah, wasn't LEO amazing??!!
Jesus I gotta quit posting...I've never been this fired up in MY LIFE!! I ask again...HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???!!!?

loud and proud
01-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Yes Yonks was amazing. Yes Leovald was great. Yes Nelson is getting points and so is Weise BUT there are a lot of guys on this team who contribute each and every night who don't get the credit they deserve. Smith and Schenderling are very strong on the PK and the PP now that they are on it regularly. Guys like Toulmin, Gervais, Steiler and McAvoy play whatever role they are asked even if the role changes in the middle of the game.
We have guys with flash and dash who cost us on a regular basis because of their selfish penalties and attitudes as well as their lack of defense and then we have the hard working, unselfish guys who aren't on Keene or many fans' list of favourites so they get overlooked. So my thanks go to the hard working but often overlooked guys. People do notice guys so keep up the good work! The wins are just as much due to you as anyone! BRAVO!!!!

Big Ern
01-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Yes Yonks was amazing. Yes Leovald was great. Yes Nelson is getting points and so is Weise BUT there are a lot of guys on this team who contribute each and every night who don't get the credit they deserve. Smith and Schenderling are very strong on the PK and the PP now that they are on it regularly. Guys like Toulmin, Gervais, Steiler and McAvoy play whatever role they are asked even if the role changes in the middle of the game.
We have guys with flash and dash who cost us on a regular basis because of their selfish penalties and attitudes as well as their lack of defense and then we have the hard working, unselfish guys who aren't on Keene or many fans' list of favourites so they get overlooked. So my thanks go to the hard working but often overlooked guys. People do notice guys so keep up the good work! The wins are just as much due to you as anyone! BRAVO!!!!

I had to reply to you.
Yes, how true. When I post something, I'm always worried I forget to mention something somebody did, so I go on and on and on sometimes. That's why most of my posts end up filling most of the page...LOL.
But yeah, of course to win, it has to be a team effort. The Broncos always have their goals divided all over the stats sheet. That's what coaches like to see, and in my opinion, that's the best way to make good plays, is by committee. GREAT TEAMWORK, Broncos!!
SOLID POST loud and proud. You summed it up. punk rock

CrazyGeorge
01-15-2007, 07:26 AM
I listened to most of the game on the radio. Like they said "Are you didding me?", the fact that this was a solid character win and hopefully this game will be the start of great things for the second half of the season. Good job boys...keep it up!!

Scout
01-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Yonks may need some aspirin from standing on his head. Unreal taking 50 shots to our 21. Way to go Yonks. And i agree, if we play as a team we are tough to beat. Bring on Seattle on Tuesday and lets do it again.

Scout

Toswammi
01-15-2007, 10:07 AM
I listened to the game and it sounded like everyone associated with the team wasnt interested in the game (except Moir, including Keen). It wasnt until Jonny got off track giving a play by play on the pigeon that the game got interesting. So the real question is can we bring that pigeon back to Swift?

Keen was saying all night that the shots are a "little" high for the home team.

Broncs in RD
01-15-2007, 10:59 AM
I listened to the Calgary broadcast and all they talked about was Yonks and the saves he was making. Last post I wrote after the Rebel game was someone had to step up and be a leader and find ways to win, well with Yonks playing the way he did and Leovold potting 2 goals in the clutch is amazing. No one to thank but Yonks on this night. Calgary broadcast said this kid was playing like a pro and making pro style saves.
P.S. Bigern, Nelson is on the top line he will get lots of points and should.

SectionNDeserter
01-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Keen was saying all night that the shots are a "little" high for the home team.In Calgary, they register a SOG every time a Hitman player crosses the blueline with the puck--so based on that the shot total is pretty reasonable. The shots were a little high for them by WHL standards, but right on the money for a standard Hitman game.

Big Ern
01-15-2007, 09:15 PM
In Calgary, they register a SOG every time a Hitman player crosses the blueline with the puck--so based on that the shot total is pretty reasonable. The shots were a little high for them by WHL standards, but right on the money for a standard Hitman game.

AGREE!!! Wow, does that guy ever have an itchy trigger finger!!!