PDA

View Full Version : 50 People????

Pucker9
01-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Who is on the giants 50 people protected list? I remember hearing that Jack Johnson used to be on it. Anyone know the list?

Swando
01-16-2007, 06:14 AM
2 posts and you want us to give away secrets that most others don't know??

Good luck.. Go to Whl draft history and go from there. 50 - 100 posts and maybe a different answer.

SectionNDeserter
01-16-2007, 07:12 AM
Umm.... Welcome to WHLFans.ca! :D I don't know about the Vancouver protected list, but Jack Johnson is currently on the Tri-City American's 50 man protected list.

fightstrap50
01-16-2007, 01:27 PM
why would anybody want that dirty elbow throwing idiot on any team. hes more than proved himself between the last years world juniors and this years as well, that he is a liability to other players well being.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

N.W. Bruin
01-17-2007, 02:11 AM
He is on their college list. Americans list 24 roster players and than their prospects from the USA and the provinces and the NCAA which total 53 players (50 PPL and 3 College). I am pretty sure Johnson was never on the Giants' list otherwise would likely have heard about it in the media. Jack Johnson was added to the Ams' list last season if I recall.

Pucker9
01-17-2007, 08:51 PM
What do you mean secrets? how is the 50 man protected list a secret? they are visable to all GM's(the only people that can make transactions) in the league. What harm would it do if people knew who was on what list? Sorry by the way that I only have 2 posts, unlike you this forum consumes about 2 mins of my day.

Kristi
01-17-2007, 10:32 PM
What do you mean secrets? how is the 50 man protected list a secret? they are visable to all GM's(the only people that can make transactions) in the league. What harm would it do if people knew who was on what list? Sorry by the way that I only have 2 posts, unlike you this forum consumes about 2 mins of my day.

The reason they are not made publically available is the are constantly changing. Sometimes a player is on there for a couple weeks other times for years.

Just is not something that is made public. If you are lucky the link to the lists might be posted for a bit on a messgae board at some point during the season but the link does not last long.