PDA

View Full Version : Perricone VS Riege???

Tidball
01-16-2007, 05:47 PM
In the MJ vs Saskatoon game(2nd game of home and home series) I was watching the Warriors pre game skate. Perricone and Reige were argueing about something and it got pretty heated. They both look REALLY POed, they were yapping at eachother. Then a few seconds later Perricone slashed Riege in the back of the legs with his goalie stick, i honestly thought they were going to fight, but then Riege shook his head and skated away. Just wondering if any Warrior fans know about these 2 having tension with eachother?

I swear in all honesty this actually happened.

Warrior Fan
01-16-2007, 05:58 PM
I never saw anything out of the ordinary.

agent
01-16-2007, 08:16 PM
He thinks he knows better than anyone else and has a bit of a swelled head. :D
I could see how he could have pushed Joey to the limit. :mad:
My guess is Joey was telling him the way he wants things done on the PK and Reige was giving his rookie opinion. :turkey:

Warrior Fan
01-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Lets not start anything here. I watched the pregame and nothing serious was going on. We can't make these things up and let them escalate. Not worth it.

Tidball
01-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Lets not start anything here. I watched the pregame and nothing serious was going on. We can't make these things up and let them escalate. Not worth it.

It happened, right at the beginning, they were bickering at eachother near the penalty bench, Perricone slashed him then sat down to stretch, it happened.

Dont believe me just ask Perricone, or Riege.

Warrior Fan
01-16-2007, 09:59 PM
and I will. I was at the game and saw nothing like that. I saw them chating but Reige was chuckling. They weren't fighting. I am sure I saw what you saw and the encounter lasted all of 10 seconds. The "slash" was a love tap. I use my stick harder on my kids when I am playing hockey with them.

Tidball
01-17-2007, 01:41 AM
You musta been far away, probably on the other side of the rink, where you woulda seen Riege laugh sarcastically. I'm not a professional lip reader but "F*ck that" is easy to lip read. They were having an arguement and luckily Riege was able to skate away and not start anything serious. I know you dont want to hear this about your team, but it happened. again, ask perricone or riege. Youd be suprised