PDA

View Full Version : now 9 in a row holy crow, Goal in the "O" comes from BUSTO!!

fightstrap50
01-16-2007, 11:00 PM
lol, way to go ICE keep pushing for the top.

what an awesome comeback with less than 30 seconds left in regulation Bauer puts one in on a rebound from Greenan and Busto.

Overtime in Calgary was all ICE on the radio and the Hitmen were lucky to not have two penalties in stead of one. They kept the pressure on and Busto steps up and puts one in when it matters most!

Heck of a ride their on as of late.

GO ICE GO!!!

Spungy
01-17-2007, 12:48 AM
:clap: What a game eh??

My husband almost turned it off right before they pulled Dakers, he thought it was 2-0. I had him keep it on and boy am i happy i did!

I can't wait until Fridays match up with Kamloops!

Chipper
01-17-2007, 06:24 AM
Its an awsome feeling to be on a streak like this and hopfully we can carry the confidence and momentum in to the final couple of months and through the playoffs. GO ICE GO!!! yeehoo

Rammer
01-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Way to go Ice. That is a couple of huge wins to boot in order to continue the streak. I wonder if there is another franchise that holds a candle to the record that the Ice have since the move to Cranbrook. Just amazing. punk rock

peatfan
01-17-2007, 09:20 AM
Wrong team won but it was exciting, physical and either team could've come out of it with the win. First goal was a lucky bounce of a skate onto the stick of DaSilva wo did make a couple of great moves to beat Spence. In the second Dansereau scored on 2 man pp(finally). Duval missed an empty net in the first minute of the third. And he was standing at the top ot the crease. Don't know how he did it. Pettersson scored on a nice backhand that handcuffed Dakers. all this set up the table for Bauer to tie it in the last half minute. Tough game not to come away with a win. The Ice played with a lot of confidence. This could be a preview of the first round as the Ice will overtake the Tigers and we could easily stay in fourth. (or worse). Will be a great series. Really no matter the final standings we should have two great series and then the two winners will meet in the finals. Brandon the only team in the east who has a chance.
nhl Boogaard'd pbj nhl Boogaard'd pbj nhl Boogaard'd pbj

Tiger9
01-17-2007, 09:53 AM
The ICE are on FIRE!!! You guys need to lose some of those games in hand though :p

Spungy
01-17-2007, 12:33 PM
nah, we need to win all of the games in hand! strange how many we have isn't there??

What a great team to watch right now!

Redwic
01-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Because the ICE is coming on strong!

Rammer
01-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Because the ICE is coming on strong!

No global warming affect in the WHL. :clap: