PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers

Toswammi
01-17-2007, 04:54 PM
I know its still early in the week but Yonkman for player of the week. Wow is he playing some good hockey right now. He looks like he is in the zone, (you know the one where everything happens in slow motion). I am amazed at his quickness every time i see him play. Hopefully he can carry this momentum into the weekend

Big Ern
01-17-2007, 06:58 PM
I know its still early in the week but Yonkman for player of the week. Wow is he playing some good hockey right now. He looks like he is in the zone, (you know the one where everything happens in slow motion). I am amazed at his quickness every time i see him play. Hopefully he can carry this momentum into the weekend

They call that "in the groove." Yes, right now Yonks seems to be "in the groove."

thehockeyman
01-17-2007, 09:01 PM
this kid is unbeleivablee .. soo shocked that he wasnt in the prospects game.. both him and gervais were outstanding last night and the future looks bright for young philip nhl

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
01-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Yonkman would be a good candidate for player of the week. But we're forgetting something...

He plays for the Broncos, automatically eliminating him from POTW considerations.