Phil Gervais

Matt tassone

Paul Postma

Spencer Macavoy

David Stieler

Graham "the real deal" Telford

CHtoo
01-17-2007, 09:31 PM
My pick at the moment would be Rakos. He looked lost out there last night.

transplantedbronco
01-17-2007, 09:34 PM
And here I thought I was not going to post for awhile. Guess not. This has got to be the most asinie post I have ever seen. How can Postma, Tassone, Gervais and Steiler even be considered. Talk about dumb. And Telford who was reassignd. Have you even looked into Telford? He had a seperated Collarbone. Not even with our team and you are going to knock him? Look stuff up before something like that. Yes some vets may under perform but how can you come up with a poll like this. I won't even vote in this poll. Boogaard'd

double big gulp
01-17-2007, 09:35 PM
I agree Rakos was lost. Deano even showed some concern in the third. That's the first time you could hear him on the other side.

transplantedbronco
01-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Hey hockeyman I don't quite understand something here. In one post you say" ...both him and gervais were outstanding last night and the future looks bright for young philip..." and now you have hime listed in a poll for most underacheiving Bronco? Sorry but I don't get it.

CrazyGeorge
01-17-2007, 09:46 PM
I read the question and immediatley thought of Rakos. End of story

ointhecreek
01-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Look at his number of posts. Just someone that has a grudge. Seems like he doesn't like the young guys. The poll is stupid and I won't vote.

Link Dog
01-17-2007, 10:30 PM
hockeyman, make up your mind. On one thread you can't beleive Postma's not at the prospects game and here he's on your "underacheiving" list. Same with Gervais. Which is it?

Link Dog
01-17-2007, 10:33 PM
I second that o.

2,5,andagame
01-17-2007, 10:39 PM
thehockeyman had posted some BS trade rumors that were deleted, and is now posting this crap. The most underacheiving Bronco this year has been the fans that won't support a good young team.

Big Ern
01-17-2007, 11:13 PM
thehockeyman had posted some BS trade rumors that were deleted, and is now posting this crap. The most underacheiving Bronco this year has been the fans that won't support a good young team.

SOLID POST! 100% agree. Although last night was a hell of a crowd for a Tuesday with an American team. People start to come when the Broncos have won seven of eight home games lately. But why can't they support them in hard times too? I just don't understand. I think it's better to see a loss sometimes, than no game at all.

Johnsy05
01-17-2007, 11:20 PM
What a ridiculous thread... I agree with CG if anyone should be on there it should be rakos!

bronco rep
01-17-2007, 11:35 PM
My vote Rakos hands down. No question. Disappointment for a 19yr old.

Big Ern
01-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Please, some moderator close this thread! It's ridiculous! Why did it even start out? I deleted my first post.

Flathead
01-18-2007, 07:46 AM
All though I agree that the poll is borerline "trolling", posting to disrupt peace and harmony. Underachieving hockey players is something that people talk about all the time in hockey, so it is a valid topic and leaves a lot of room for some healthy debate. Keep it clean.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
01-18-2007, 10:17 AM
I choose to abstain from this poll. Most of the guys on your list are the ones who have been pouring out the most effort as of late.

Chuckles
01-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Personally i would love to hear who has really impressed people a much more postivite question. And after the other game the other night.. there could be a pretty big list... and If anything.. i'd say the noise level at the hockey games ... is been the most underachiever this year.. it has gotten but. This is a knock towards me . even section L noise has went down this year.. Tisk tisk.. LOL

ointhecreek
01-18-2007, 03:37 PM
My vote for under achiever is eagles Trent zoolander. The guy seems to have a love affair going with section J. They seem to get at least 2 prizes every game. He always stays on the north side and rarely crosses over to the south end. I MISS TRINA!

transplantedbronco
01-18-2007, 04:56 PM
You nailed it right on the button their O. North side to South side is at least 2-1. Its more brutal when Zoo is their. Is he afraid of our side or what?

Big Ern
01-19-2007, 10:46 AM
You nailed it right on the button their O. North side to South side is at least 2-1. Its more brutal when Zoo is their. Is he afraid of our side or what?

Don't anyone DARE hammer the Zooman! He's a great guy, and hold on everybody. If I talk to him before the game, I can get the prizes basically to whoever I want...LOL LOL. Next game, south side will get the majority....that's a promise, OK everybody? PROMISE!

mjwfan
01-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Lets just go and enjoy the games and forget about the free pizza . I say fire the prize girl .

Big Ern
01-19-2007, 03:10 PM
I think you should pay attention before you post bigern. Not even close.

Yeah, no hard feelings, but let's go to the game and enjoy it, eh?
Everyone seems to have excepted the coaches now, but there's always new things people groan about.
Let's all have a great time for a change...OUR TEAM IS WINNING!!!
HOOORAAAAAAH!!!!! applause yeehoo

crackerjack57
01-22-2007, 01:56 PM
My vote for under achiever is eagles Trent zoolander. The guy seems to have a love affair going with section J. They seem to get at least 2 prizes every game. He always stays on the north side and rarely
crosses over to the south end. I MISS TRINA!

Fist off Trent is far to fat to be a Bronco, let alone an underacheiving one. Secondly, I'm sure the first thing that crosses his mind on his way to a game is who not to give pizza to. It seems like an important topic. applause Thirdly, wern't you the same guy complaining when Trina was giving prizes to her friends? Go to the Bronco game, buy your own pizza, laugh at Trent's lack of grace, and enjoy the game.

ointhecreek
01-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Fist off Trent is far to fat to be a Bronco, let alone an underacheiving one. Secondly, I'm sure the first thing that crosses his mind on his way to a game is who not to give pizza to. It seems like an important topic. applause Thirdly, wern't you the same guy complaining when Trina was giving prizes to her friends? Go to the Bronco game, buy your own pizza, laugh at Trent's lack of grace, and enjoy the game.
Could be, but at least Trina is better looking. haha

transplantedbronco
01-23-2007, 10:58 AM
Zoo sorry man, You guys volunteer your time to do what you do at games for us to enjoy it. You do not need us the fans bashing you. I actually think you do a great job and its not like you really have a choice where to go. I think most of that is decided ahead of time by office staff. I could be wrong but either way keep up the great jobe dude.

Big Ern
01-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Zoo sorry man, You guys volunteer your time to do what you do at games for us to enjoy it. You do not need us the fans bashing you. I actually think you do a great job and its not like you really have a choice where to go. I think most of that is decided ahead of time by office staff. I could be wrong but either way keep up the great jobe dude.

AGREED! Solid post! applause

ointhecreek
01-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Come on people! IT WAS A JOKE!!! Grab a sense of humour for God sake. I'M SORRY!!! It snowballed and got out of hand. Zoo has actually given me a couple of prizes.(But none included pizza haha ). Got what you want now? Let it drop already! Boogaard'd I'm willing to bet the Zoo is laughing his head of with all the attention this is getting. We are watching some really good hockey at home this year, be happy, laugh a little. Way to serious around here lately.

d-man
01-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Come on people! IT WAS A JOKE!!! Grab a sense of humour for God sake. I'M SORRY!!! It snowballed and got out of hand. Zoo has actually given me a couple of prizes.(But none included pizza haha ). Got what you want now? Let it drop already! Boogaard'd I'm willing to bet the Zoo is laughing his head of with all the attention this is getting. We are watching some really good hockey at home this year, be happy, laugh a little. Way to serious around here lately.
AGREED! Solid post! applause