PDA

View Full Version : What team is going to show up tomorrow night?

mjwfan
01-18-2007, 09:41 PM
I hope wed. night warriors don't show up Friday night or it will be a laugh . Swift can be thankful for Yonkman as he has held them in the last two games with a star in each of those game. We need the team that played Seattle and the team that beat Saskatoon last friday to show up.
The up and coming star Homanic has to play tomorrow. This Kid is as good if not better than Hengen and Thoring , But we know one of them will not sit as any player we get in a trade will give them all the chances in the world . They both play the PP . If Grantham don't play any better than he did the other night send him back to Brooks. We should never have got rid of Big Mac , but we just don't want to devlope players here. These kids in Moose Jaw get screwed away it is not even funny.

Hatguy
01-18-2007, 10:34 PM
I hope wed. night warriors don't show up Friday night or it will be a laugh . Swift can be thankful for Yonkman as he has held them in the last two games with a star in each of those game. We need the team that played Seattle and the team that beat Saskatoon last friday to show up.
The up and coming star Homanic has to play tomorrow. This Kid is as good if not better than Hengen and Thoring , But we know one of them will not sit as any player we get in a trade will give them all the chances in the world . They both play the PP . If Grantham don't play any better than he did the other night send him back to Brooks. We should never have got rid of Big Mac , but we just don't want to devlope players here. These kids in Moose Jaw get screwed away it is not even funny.

I like Big Mac too, but he isn't exactly a kid. McKenzie will be a twenty year old next season and his numbers didn't warrant us keeping him. Although much of that can be blamed on our lack of patience to play him. As it stands Hengen>McKenzie, Perricone>McKenzie and Voytechek>McKenzie (On the Warriors at least)