PDA

View Full Version : Any B fans coming to the crushed Can ?

mjwfan
01-19-2007, 12:23 PM
This there a bus going to Moose Jaw tonight ? always great to see so many of you S.C fans roll into the crushed can . Can Yonkmans be Hot for 3 games in a row ? Don't think they he will be able to stop the High scoring Warriors ..we just have way to much fire-power up front ..lol.. Should be a good game come and enjoy . Oh ya what is the word there on the injurys you guys have ? I know there were a few of your guys banged up.

Big Ern
01-19-2007, 12:38 PM
This there a bus going to Moose Jaw tonight ? always great to see so many of you S.C fans roll into the crushed can . Can Yonkmans be Hot for 3 games in a row ? Don't think they he will be able to stop the High scoring Warriors ..we just have way to much fire-power up front ..lol.. Should be a good game come and enjoy . Oh ya what is the word there on the injurys you guys have ? I know there were a few of your guys banged up.

We were banged up, but everyone should be back tonight, except Bortis. (WHO IS A GREAT PLAYER FOR US) But that shouldn't matter. We won two amazing games full of injuries, and yes, I think Yonkman might be "in the groove." However, who knows who's starting...could be Moir.
I'm not coming...gotta work, but what do you think the results will be?

MY PREDICTION: Moose Jaw 2 Swift Current 4 yeehoo

mjwfan
01-19-2007, 01:50 PM
We were banged up, but everyone should be back tonight, except Bortis. (WHO IS A GREAT PLAYER FOR US) But that shouldn't matter. We won two amazing games full of injuries, and yes, I think Yonkman might be "in the groove." However, who knows who's starting...could be Moir.
I'm not coming...gotta work, but what do you think the results will be?

MY PREDICTION: Moose Jaw 2 Swift Current 4 yeehoo
Bigern you asked me my prediction ? It all depends what team shows up tonight . As WE have seen here and YOU have seen in Swift - seems to be two different teams that come to play. I think Joey is going to have to come up big tonight as he as most of the year for us , But you guys have Yonkman and Moir that can steal the show. I would have liked to have seen your 3 young players that were called up for the Calgary game , but if u say you are pretty much healthy don't think we will see them. Any Swifty fans that come to the game ..Have a look at our new D-man .. see what you think . Anyways Bigern we now have a little talk around town to fire our coach ..

Big Ern
01-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Anyways Bigern we now have a little talk around town to fire our coach ..

WHAT???!!!?

mjwfan
01-19-2007, 03:21 PM
WHAT???!!!?
Yes Bigern this is NO Joke ..I was sitting in the spa with all the old people and they are Pizzed off . Word is that Gerry James or Perry Shockey could be coming back. http://www.whlfans.ca/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=71423#
nhl

bronco rep
01-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Well MJWFAN we have the Peewee Warriors coming to town for game 2 tonight, :clap: :clap: so this kid won't be making the trip. Our captain is gone for 3 more wks so the boys in blue are going to have to pick it up. Should be a good-one in the crushed can tonight. A big game for your warriors, they don't want to get much further behind swifty. Anyways goodluck & cheer on those broncs.....lol

Big Ern
01-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Doesn't look too good right now....a horrible giveaway on the first goal, and then Riley Holzafel again! 2-0...what else is new? Trust an average goalie to be red-hot when we come in....Garrett Zemlack in Saskatoon, and tonight it's Kurt Jory of all people. Well, we've come back from bigger deficits, I guess. We'll see what happens. GO SWIFTY!

mjwfan
01-21-2007, 01:29 AM
I think it is great you support Swift Current even that you don't live there anymore. Sure I'm a Warrior fan , but I still consider Swift as my second team and support them by getting a calender .. helping both teams by buying Ed fund ticket.
I think you should be comended not knocked. Why fight over a $2.00 pizza .

Flathead
01-21-2007, 01:38 AM
It is great that he or she still supports the Broncos from Pononka. If you two(Broncs and O) want to bicker back and forth though, do it through a pm or something though. This forum is to discuss Broncos hockey, without flaming and trolling. Thanks in Advance

Broncs in RD
01-21-2007, 02:30 AM
LOL I don't understand why my rant was deleted maybe you should go and delete the whole thread about people bickering about the prize guy giving the pizza to only to 1 section. My rant was a joking rant to show people how stupid it was to fight over a prize give away. It would be appreciated if those threads were deleted as well. Sorry O I think you took my last post that was deleted as a joke, but some did not. Stick to serious convos only. Just like the new officiating having to be consistent I hope you mods delete all posts that are not hockey related and that have any joking material in them. Be consistent.