PDA

View Full Version : Going for a Perfect "10"

Rammer
01-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Getting that perfect 10 isn't going to be easy, as the Kamloops Blazers enter the RecPlex tonight. The advantage for the winning streak to continue lies in home ice advantage. The Ice can take a step up in the standings with a victory, moving into a tie with Medicine Hat, with games in hand.

Is it better to have a tough opponent like the Blazers on the schedule now? Well after seeing some big games to extend this current streak, the Ice have shown that they have the ability to win when there is more on the line.

Go Ice Go.

old_time_hockey
01-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Well good luck to the Ice tonight and kick some Blazer butt!! :clap:

Chipper
01-19-2007, 04:57 PM
We believe! Go Ice Go!!! I always love a tough chalange as I think the team will come out knowing that it won't be easy. Sometimes when you play the team lower in the standings it seems those are the ones you have your biggest problems with. You always get up for the top teams.

Rammer
01-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Well I didn't jinx them with this thread, and they put the Blazers in place. Looks like it was a strong first period and a tighter game after that. nhl3

Ice are making home ice intimiadating for their opposition, a good tactic to take into the playoffs with home ice advantage as they climb the standings.