PDA

View Full Version : Great effort last night

mjwfan
01-20-2007, 08:57 AM
Pretty good game last night . the warriors started to fade a bit in the 3rd but hung on for the win. Couple good scraps - give both fights to the Broncos .
But the warriors came out and worked hard and put in a great effort .
NOW will this be the team that shows up tonight ?
I hope they bring in another ref for tonights game - had four guys out there last night and none of them could see S.C have to many men of the ice for at least 30 -35 sec . Other than that they did a good job.
Hamanic had a another great game. if he keeps improving this kids is going to be something else .. even if he has reached his peak .. I would still say he is our best D-man out there and he is only 16.
Anyone see Chad Lang at the game ??? He was wearing his New tie that he got for Xmas from the M.H. Tigers. lol..

mjwfan
01-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Another pretty good game . The forwards worked there butts off and it paid off .
Bast , Nyren , Holzapfal , Giilen all great game . Jory was 2nd star - But i thought he looked a bit shakey Or was it just me . There were a lot of positves tonight. On th negative side .. I'm still not that impressed with Thoring and Hengen .. Hengen does not like the hitting part of the game and a couple of times tonight would just slow down so he would not get hit.