PDA

View Full Version : Game 43 @ Tri-Cities

Tipped Off
01-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Well, which team will show up tonight? The one that played a physical/intense style last night against Vancouver or the one that let's down after big games?

Also, will KC give the young goalie (gagnon) a start? Or is Irving going to see all three games this weekend? It certainly wouldn't surprise me to see KC let the youngster into this game.

Beaner
01-20-2007, 03:39 PM
I would be shocked to see Gagnon between the pipes tonight for Everett.

T-C is a good team this year, and Everett will want/need the points, I cant see KC putting a rookie netminder in the pipes. maybe if they were playing Portland or Chilliwack etc, but not against TC.

Tipped Off
01-20-2007, 04:42 PM
surprised...yes
Shocked? No.

Remember, this is KC we are talking about.

Redwic
01-20-2007, 05:29 PM
When Irving was 15 years old, he made his WHL debut during a blowout, where he played the final 5-10 minutes.

If tonight's game is a blow-out (which is doubtful), I could picture Gagnon playing the final 5-10 minutes.

Tipped Off
01-21-2007, 02:01 PM
I guess my answer to which team will show up was answered

This was a different Tips team than the one that played Friday night against Vancouver. This game was NOTHING on the intensity level compared to that game Friday. This is a pattern for the Tips. They target a game or two that they get up for and play down a notch in the rest. This was one of those. No emotion, slow on the Ice and overall not very crisp.

Hopefully Hamill & Crowley will be back for tonight as well from this stupid Flu bug.

Beaner
01-21-2007, 02:37 PM
I guess my answer to which team will show up was answered

This was a different Tips team than the one that played Friday night against Vancouver. This game was NOTHING on the intensity level compared to that game Friday. This is a pattern for the Tips. They target a game or two that they get up for and play down a notch in the rest. This was one of those. No emotion, slow on the Ice and overall not very crisp.

Hopefully Hamill & Crowley will be back for tonight as well from this stupid Flu bug.

Same thing with the Vancouver/Kelowna game. But you cant expect that kind of intenisty night in and night out.

Hopefully the 2 teams can muster the energy for the rematch this afternoon, but 3 games in 3 nights in 3 cities is tough for both sides.