PDA

View Full Version : Go Ice Go

Chipper
02-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Well it looks like all the Rocket fans are pulling for the Cougs.SO Rocket fans listen to what the Cougers coach said on the radio, when you play the ICE its like starting the game down 2-0 because you know that Dawes is good for one and Glass is sure to save an imposible sure goal. GO ICE GO

Sput
02-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Glass did what he had to to keep the Ice focused in the first. He slammed the door on a couple real good opportunities we had. Dawes....what else is there to say? He is awsome and hard to isolate. Of teams that have been through town the Ice have by far been the most entertaining, and talented to watch. Yes Kelowna is good, but I'm sorry, trap hockey is like watching bowling on tv. :dead: Jovo...I'm not sure how you guys sat through a series of Kelowna and Everett. Two trap masters playing chess on ice. :laugh:

Spungy
02-26-2005, 12:41 AM
sounded like the cougars dominated tonight! Congrats on the win!

Jovorock
02-26-2005, 05:05 AM
. Yes Kelowna is good, but I'm sorry, trap hockey is like watching bowling on tv. :dead: Jovo...I'm not sure how you guys sat through a series of Kelowna and Everett. Two trap masters playing chess on ice. :laugh:
When has the Rockets started trapping? I have seen the Rockets trapping on the PK, but even up, the Rockets do not trap! Look at this team, how can a team that plays two high in the offensive zone TRAP?

People are confused that a defensive team is a trap team, do the Rockets have two forwards waiting in the neutral zone when the opposite team is leaving the defensive zone?

Please don't confuse good defensive sound hockey with New Jersey trap hockey, they are totally different.

fightstrap50
02-26-2005, 04:16 PM
When has the Rockets started trapping? I have seen the Rockets trapping on the PK, but even up, the Rockets do not trap! Look at this team, how can a team that plays two high in the offensive zone TRAP?

People are confused that a defensive team is a trap team, do the Rockets have two forwards waiting in the neutral zone when the opposite team is leaving the defensive zone?

Please don't confuse good defensive sound hockey with New Jersey trap hockey, they are totally different.
you must not be watching the same rockets as everyone else is,but i havent seen many rockets games this year either with the new coaching,but the last few years they were brutal!!! it really was like watching paint dry at below zero temperatures :( LOL