PDA

View Full Version : Another one Bites the Dust

Rammer
01-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Record tying 11th win in a row for the Ice, with a 3 - 1 victory over the Red Deer Rebels. :clap: nhl :groovy: :bounce:

Nice to take one in their barn which is a difficult place to play at the best of times, nevermind on a travel day after a huge victory at home. Well done Ice, no doubt about it, tomorrows game will now have more importance placed upon it with the Tigers and Ice, as the victor will have first place to themselves. Medicine Hat had a win also, so both teams have 70 points going into the match, although the Ice do have 3 games in hand.

Go Ice Go!

fightstrap50
01-20-2007, 11:53 PM
Awesome to hear they got it donbe again tonight!!
I played hockey tonight so I only listened to the first period and the last 3 minutes afterwards. How was the game? Weins is out from the first period still Holick was saying, not good as he's our big goal scorer!

Great for this team to reach that franchise record with a chance to set a new mark for themselves in the history books of ICE! And against a divisional team for 1st place maybe.

take it to the Tigers like you've all been doing ICE and make it happen

GO ICE GO!!!

Spungy
01-21-2007, 01:02 AM
:clap: great Game!! the bonus of working late is I get to listen to the whole game!

Tonight should be a great match up!

Big Ern
01-22-2007, 01:08 AM
Too bad the Kootenay win streak was snapped today in the 'Hat...damned Tigers...LOL. The Ice are my second best team. The GM in Kootenay is Jeff, the bro of our Head Coach/GM Dean Chynoweth. I credit all the success to Jeff Chynoweth LOL I've met him. He's an awesome guy...so is his bro. Good on the Ice for an awesome season so far, and "GO JEFF GO!!" I'm rootin' for ya', here in Swifty! LOL LOL