PDA

View Full Version : Broncos win in S/O again.

dubfan
01-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Great character win again while being undermanned coming back from a 3-0 defecit. I hope Big Ern is okay as he really gets into it, your a great fan ERN keep it up.

Big Ern
01-21-2007, 11:32 PM
Great character win again while being undermanned coming back from a 3-0 defecit. I hope Big Ern is okay as he really gets into it, your a great fan ERN keep it up.

Thankyou very much! These games are unbelievable, but don't seem to surprise Bronco fans anymore at all. It's just happened too often, and it's an awesome way to win for the fans...maybe not so great for the coaches. But credit the guys; came out with all they had, and how about our PP lately??!! Three for six...WOW!! How about Doyle scoring? I love games like this! I JUST LOVE 'EM!

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
01-22-2007, 01:07 PM
I thought you were going to blow a gasket there last night when we tied the game up. You must really be winded by the end of each home game, after jumping and running all over the place when we score.

Keep up the energy bud, and remember you're welcome in Section L anytime.

crackerjack57
01-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Thankyou very much! These games are unbelievable, but don't seem to surprise Bronco fans anymore at all. It's just happened too often, and it's an awesome way to win for the fans...maybe not so great for the coaches. But credit the guys; came out with all they had, and how about our PP lately??!! Three for six...WOW!! How about Doyle scoring? I love games like this! I JUST LOVE 'EM!

Ernie, I saw you there behind Dean. Can he handle your intensity?

Big Ern
01-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Ernie, I saw you there behind Dean. Can he handle your intensity?

Yes, he's even more intense than I am! LOL
I just wish you guys would all come to my seat, and tell me who you are on here. When I'm walking around the rink, so I can say howdy.
And yes, games like that should be cheered and yelled about. I had that section of Hitmen fans pretty quiet. I yelled up at them at the end of regulation: "Are you kidding me??!!?? AGAIN??! TWICE IN A WEEK??!" They didn't know if they should stay, or stare, or walk out the door. They were a bit embarassed. LOL I love that. Thanks everyone, for the encouragement, and keep coming to games, and bring all your buddies. The Broncos need the dough.

Toswammi
01-22-2007, 04:19 PM
I thought you were going to blow a gasket there last night when we tied the game up. You must really be winded by the end of each home game, after jumping and running all over the place when we score.

Keep up the energy bud, and remember you're welcome in Section L anytime.
So are you bud, been sitting in your seat for a while now.

transplantedbronco
01-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Ya you gotta love Bigern, he is awesome. And what a win last night. Freakin unreal. Though we were down and out and 3 powerplay goal (and in Keen style) ARE U KIDDING ME. You just gotta love that kind of character. They were all flying out there. Never really got down on themselves. Awesome boys.