PDA

View Full Version : Hot Stove Folding

mjwfan
01-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Word came out today there will be no more HotStove for the Warriors to talk hockey. It was a good place to talk hockey , but it turned into a circus at the end. Not blaming warrior33 ..as no one can be expected to monitor it 24 hrs a day. The Pirate was on a run A-way .. Hope some of the good poster like Old Vet move over here .
Going to be a great weekend of Hockey here in the Jaw. @ games with Regina and one with Swift .. I hope to take all 3 games in as well as the Tran Canada Clash. Just hope the boys can play like they did last weekend . Gillen , Nyren and Bast line looks great .. lots of energy .

Fight Guy
01-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Well that is good news for the MJ forum here at WHLFans. I believe this is the least busy team forum on the site. You can have great discussions here, minus all the crap you see in the Network54 forums. Do invite others to come.

So for MJ fans that do migrate here, do take a moment to check out the rules in the main tool bar. It will save everyone some work in the end. :D Just keep it civil and everything will be cool.

Bran
01-22-2007, 09:49 PM
One one hand, it's too bad...I enjoyed reading that forum, but I don't like to post on those Network54 sites. It got pretty ridiculous over the last little while, and I can undertand why it had to be done. Hopefully they'll head over this way and then we can get some good discussion going here!

wango tango
01-23-2007, 02:18 PM
no offense intended to silvertips fans, however the 'white board' at network54 has become all tips all the time... they're the best thing since sliced bread, constantine blah blah blah, flaming by tips fans and haters, etc. i find the level of discussion here to be better so hopefully warrior fans can find their way over.

Tipped Off
01-23-2007, 03:55 PM
As a tips fan, I go to that board to see what's happening around the league. Unfortunately all you get is some starting a new thread about the tips - either positive or negative - and the ensuing flaming.that follows. If I had to guess I would say that most threads are not started by tips fans, but for some reason they feel the neded to immediately jump in and defend the organization.

If they could learn to just let the post go, it would die out in a couple posts and be gone down the page.

HAF
01-23-2007, 11:43 PM
"I gotta fever...and the only prescription is more cowbell! (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5036509521817349879&q=gotta+have+more+cowbell&hl=en)" Tipped Offs signature....

Do you want that in pill form or suppository??? Just funnin' ya man :laugh:

Seriously though, if the MJ fans need a place to talk civilized hockey then send them on over, they will be a welcomed addition!

Tipped Off
01-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Since a cow beel is audible I would have to think Orally! Ouch!