PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Friday

Kristi
01-22-2007, 10:40 PM
I haven't done a whole lot of editing on these yet but here they are! :) I will apologize in advance if some of them are blurry I tried to delete those but a few may have snuk in!

http://www.flickr.com/gp/61169318@N00/2A5160

~Kristi

Soundy
01-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Yours turned out pretty good too! Great angle down low like that.

What kind of exposure do you have going there? ISO/shutter/aperture?

What do you normally use for editing? I find for quick'n'dirty cleanup, Picasa's auto-fix feature works great, and the WebAlbums is really handy for quick uploads (although mine's getting close to full).

Kristi
01-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Yours turned out pretty good too! Great angle down low like that.

What kind of exposure do you have going there? ISO/shutter/aperture?

What do you normally use for editing? I find for quick'n'dirty cleanup, Picasa's auto-fix feature works great, and the WebAlbums is really handy for quick uploads (although mine's getting close to full).

Thanks! :)

I have no idea my camera is all automatic! :) It has a sports setting on it but the pictures don't come out.

I use Microsoft Digital Imaging software. Just got a new version of it!

Soundy
01-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Your software should have an option to view the "Image Info" or something similar - embedded in the JPEG should be what's called "EXIF" data, which gives you all the related camera settings for that shot. Here's what one of mine looks like:

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
Image Date: 2007:01:21 17:37:59
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 205.0mm
CCD Width: 22.66mm
Exposure Time: 0.0040 s (1/250)
Aperture: f/5.0
ISO equiv: 800
White Balance: Auto
Exposure Mode: Manual

There's actually a LOT more info in there, this is just a simplified display from a Firefox plugin.