PDA

View Full Version : Time for a Coaching Change?

Hitmen1
01-23-2007, 10:55 PM
I guess with some of us discussing Kisio's effectiveness as a coach/GM I thought we could have a poll.

Is it time for Kisio to leave the Hitmen, and have the Hitmen go in a different direction?

Leave your comments as well.

Hitmen1
01-23-2007, 10:57 PM
I voted for him to go. I just think its time for a change. The Hitmen haven't been really strong under his leadership and seem to be just spinning their wheels every year.

Flames&HitmenAddict
01-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I voted no. While I do think that perhaps he should hand over the coaching I think that he’s a great GM.

Big Ern
01-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah, Kelly seems completely lifeless behind that bench...just stands and chews his gum, that's all. They've had some extremely embarassing losses to teams like Swift Current lately. And yes...since Kisio has been there, really, what has the club accomplished? I voted "yes," ditch him.
I like Ken Thrower with the Hitmen on THE FAN 960. If anybody ever fires him, I'm gonna kill them! LOL LOL Geez, he's a funny guy! Also, about their play-by-play guy, Brad Curle....MAN! Is he good!

RunTheGoalie
01-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Kisio needs to go. This team has cosistantly been a mediocre organization since he took over the GM reins, and his coaching strategy could be best described as "deer in the headlights."

He has had more than enough time to build something other than a 3rd/4th place team with a 1st/2nd round exit.

Time to move on.