PDA

View Full Version : Where Is The Bronco Pride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dynamitekid
01-25-2007, 09:21 PM
What in the sam hell was that last night????? Where is the Bronco Pride?
We finally get a not bad crowd on a Wednesday and what was that?
When you are getting a whoppin like that on your home ice, some one from the other team MUST take a beating, give the bloody crowd something to cheer about. What a disgrace.
That would be like coming home, finding another man in your bed and saying thats alright, just turn the lites out when your done!

Lets just hope that there was not any of the new fans in the building last night that we are trying to attrack. If there were, they won't be back for a long time.

Come on boys SHOW SOME PRIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patsfan33
01-26-2007, 12:34 AM
What in the sam hell was that last night?????

THAT was what we'd call pay back :p

oh you're talking about the crowds, never mind then

just thought i'd throw that in there

...and figure i'd mention that the intermission sandwich making competition entertainment....BEST THING I'VE SEEN IN THE LEAGUE! ...when the 'top bun' jumps on the 'bottom bun'...couldn't stop laughing, that kicks the Pat's hamster ball competition by far

Flathead
01-26-2007, 07:30 AM
...and figure i'd mention that the intermission sandwich making competition entertainment....BEST THING I'VE SEEN IN THE LEAGUE! ...when the 'top bun' jumps on the 'bottom bun'...couldn't stop laughing, that kicks the Pat's hamster ball competition by far

Sadly from a Broncos fan's perspective that was the highlite of the night. People in front of me left after the second, and a lot of the others that stayed were just waiting for the 50-50. Brutal effort. I still think that it's the coaches job to get the boys motivated, and whatever they're doing isn't working, time to try something else. The only one that it's working for is Leovold because he's the only one that puts in an honest effort every shift, every game.

Big Ern
01-26-2007, 09:52 AM
For fans, games like this are played to forget. The Broncos had some deadly chances in the first five minutes, and the rink was dead-quiet. Let's all make a lot of noise tonight, and the guys will get going. Lately, the Civic Centre sounds like a graveyard. So cheer up, quit your belly-achin' and LET'S GO SWIFTY tonight!!!!! yeehoo

Link Dog
01-26-2007, 12:13 PM
Ern, we'll be remembering games like that at the end of the year when we don't have home ice in the playoffs or worse yet are out of the playoffs.

ointhecreek
01-26-2007, 12:19 PM
For fans, games like this are played to forget. The Broncos had some deadly chances in the first five minutes, and the rink was dead-quiet. Let's all make a lot of noise tonight, and the guys will get going. Lately, the Civic Centre sounds like a graveyard. So cheer up, quit your belly-achin' and LET'S GO SWIFTY tonight!!!!! yeehoo
I know you're always rah-rah bigern and good for you, but not everyone is like that. Pretty hard to get going when your team is stinking up the joint. I've never been to a rink that's noisy when the home team is playing bad. People are disappointed and are voicing it on this board, which is their right to do. (so I've been told) At least they are not screaming for Dean's head. (yet)

Big Ern
01-26-2007, 12:26 PM
I know you're always rah-rah bigern and good for you, but not everyone is like that. Pretty hard to get going when your team is stinking up the joint. I've never been to a rink that's noisy when the home team is playing bad. People are disappointed and are voicing it on this board, which is their right to do. (so I've been told) At least they are not screaming for Dean's head. (yet)

Yup, yup, I know. Fans who attend the games have every right to complain. I am saying we do need to be noisier in those first five minutes. But yeah, that game wasn't good. However, I can almost guarantee, you'll see a different effort tonight, starting with our defense. We'll see what happens....See y'all at the Civ. Centre. LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

Johnsy05
01-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Yup, yup, I know. Fans who attend the games have every right to complain. I am saying we do need to be noisier in those first five minutes. But yeah, that game wasn't good. However, I can almost guarantee, you'll see a different effort tonight, starting with our defense. We'll see what happens....See y'all at the Civ. Centre. LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

Hopefully the broncos come out with a spirited effort tonight... Big ern whatever u do please don't make a prediction tonight haha jk.

Big Ern
01-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Hopefully the broncos come out with a spirited effort tonight... Big ern whatever u do please don't make a prediction tonight haha jk.

Oh, shut up! Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!