PDA

View Full Version : Remember bronco fans

bronco rep
02-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Remember bronco fans after the first whistle tonight,lets stand up & say GO BRONCOS GO nobody will care if u cheer.Lets rock the house tonight & show these boys we are behind them 100%.They played a hell've game last night in the hat.Hope to see all the rem employes & doug robertson stand up & cheer.GO BRONCOS GO

CatFan
02-26-2005, 01:54 PM
Your fans should get behind this team! They played hard last night despite the difference in shots. This is very admirable considering they know they are out of the playoffs. Moir was amazing as usual, but your defence has improved immensely since the first time I saw them play. Next year should be a very different result for the Broncos and it would be a shame if the fans weren't supporting them. I too believe is is up to the owners and marketing people to start to think of ways to get the fans back. I know everyone made fun of the Tigers "cheap season tickets" but boy did it work. Now the tickets are almost up to what everyone else is paying, and even if we drop back to last I don't think we would lose too many season tickets as they realize that once they give them up good luck in getting them back. Come on fans, get behind your team in the tough times, you will appreciate the good times that much more when they are back. Don't lose this team, I for one would never want a league without Swift in it!!!

Flathead
02-26-2005, 02:28 PM
Thanks for that post, very sincere. Cheers, to a good game tonight. :groovy:
We do need to get behind our team win or lose and with all the talk around town, the education fund raffle, bringing beer to the stands and the forming of the new volunteer group, I think we are starting to get things going in the right direction. We do need to get younger people to the games, while still keeping the older ones.

Tiger Trauma
02-26-2005, 03:38 PM
The broncos did play hard last night...I'm coming down to swift tonight to cheer on our boyz.....dont know where I'll be sitting though...grandparents have tickets.

Broncs in RD
02-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Not very often can we as people make a difference and here in Swift you fans have the chance to make a difference tonight in those young mens lives. Can you imagine the feeling they will get after the first stoppage of play. That will give them something to build off of for that game and the following seasons these young men have left. Make a difference Swift I will be listening on the net and I wanna hear ya. Wake those old farts up